SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Bristol City Easter Monday

Paul

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RV Blue said:

If you hack most lads'/girls' phones of that age you'd find photos like that, hardly makes him brain dead.

It makes him brain dead, it also makes anyone else that stores pictures of a 'very personal nature' in icloud accounts or on phones brain dead.

But we digress.

51 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The bit on the side is his girlfriend actually. And someone hacked her icloud account. 

A new low. You don't have to defend everyone just because they're part of Blackburn Rovers. 

On the game, Im wracked with nerves.

Football on the Radio is more stressful at the best of times. It causes irrational excitements and fear with every attacking move.

• Backroom
7 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

If you hack most lads'/girls' phones of that age you'd find photos like that, hardly makes him brain dead.

As someone 'that age', knowing how technology works, growing up with it, it definitely makes you stupid/brain dead. 

The Championship remains utterly unpredictable, I thought Bristol City's thumping at Preston would set them back but they won the next two.  After being rubbish against Barnsley we played quite well against Forest.  I thought Ward in particular played well, he looked assured in possession and solid at the back, Hoban played much better, possibly because of this.  If those two can replicate those performances today then things will look good.

Just now, Mike E said:

As someone 'that age', knowing how technology works, growing up with it, it definitely makes you stupid/brain dead. 

If you care about it then it's stupid but a lot of lads that age don't give a toss. It might even be left there so that it happens if he wants rid of the girlfriend. If he breaks it off he looks worse than if somebody finds pics of him with another chick and the pregnant girlfriend breaks it off.

Just now, mcflash said:

If you care about it then it's stupid but a lot of lads that age don't give a toss. It might even be left there so that it happens if he wants rid of the girlfriend. If he breaks it off he looks worse than if somebody finds pics of him with another chick and the pregnant girlfriend breaks it off.

Anyway enough of the Jeremy Kyle :lol:

COYB

Just now, mcflash said:

Team for today,

Raya, Hoban, Williams, Lowe, Feeney, Ward, Gallagher, Akpan, Niambe, Mahoney, Bennett

Subs: Fisher, Emnes, Joao, Guthrie, Tomlinson, Brown, Conway.

Unchanged? I'd have dropped Gallagher. A target man who can't hold up the ball against a brute like Aiden FLint.

I'd have brought in Emnes or Joao as I don't know where the goals are coming from in that side. We all know that Gallagher can't play up top on his own, especially against a monster like Flint (spotted by dunn above too). IMO we're relying on some magic from Mahoney or Bennett when we really need to be taking it to them today. Absolutely imperative we score first - they'll get ten men behind the ball if they go ahead and I can't see us getting back into it with that line-up.

Anyway, COYB - 110% from everyone in the shirt today please.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I'd have brought in Emnes or Joao as I don't know where the goals are coming from in that side. We all know that Gallagher can't play up top on his own, especially against a monster like Flint (spotted by dunn above too). IMO we're relying on some magic from Mahoney or Bennett when we really need to be taking it to them today. Absolutely imperative we score first today - they'll get ten men behind the ball if they score first.

Abraham worries me he's scored in his last 2 games against us too.

Archived