SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Bristol City Easter Monday

Paul

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

He does it allot, that and becoming smaller for a header and severe limited crossing ability.

His pace masks so much of his downfalls, he's not good enough yet but this is why we are 22nd and have been all year.

Another from the Simon Conning school of donkey footballers.... Ryan ' the donkey' Nyambe.

To think tha' phoney Tony ' can get results in the championship with this kid in the team is tantamount to throwing games for me.

Just now, TurkishDelightFan said:

If Gallagher scores!

Looks like he could be there until Christmas and he still wouldn't score.

Ideal game for the man we're reportedly paying circa £15k per week. Shall we bring him on? Oh no, he has a few 'personal issues' and needs to get on the lash in Glasgow, so we can't select him today. Bless.

Just now, JAL said:

Another from the Simon Conning school of donkey footballers.... Ryan ' the donkey' Nyambe.

To think tha' phoney Tony ' can get results in the championship with this kid in the team is tantamount to throwing games for me.

More games he plays, more £££ at a tribunal.

Just now, Hasta said:

More games he plays, more £££ at a tribunal.

Suppose this is where we the supporters and the businessmen running football differ in our expectations in that we want results on the pitch whilst they just want money in their bank accounts.

Just now, DanielMB said:

He often make early subs. That must mean He often gets his starting 11 wrong

Bang on. Sign of a poor manager I'm afraid, needing to shuffle the deck at the start of every second half. We all praised him after the forest game, but he's got it spectacularly wrong today. What was he thinking? Every man and his dog knew how City would set up today.

I don't understand why we can't treat and play league games the same as we did when Man Utd turned up for the FA Cup.  Full of fight and pride and played as a team that should be nowhere near League 1.  It's utterly frustrating. 

Archived