BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Trust

27 minutes ago, 47er said:

Seems to me that they will refuse to sell no matter what and "funding is guaranteed".

Which means the inadequate funding will continue to drag us down and down till there's nowhere to go.

What a prospect the diminishing band of our supporters face.

Absolutely no relief in sight.

I'm sure a lot of them are happy with the situation. 

1 hour ago, 47er said:

Seems to me that they will refuse to sell no matter what and "funding is guaranteed".

Which means the inadequate funding will continue to drag us down and down till there's nowhere to go.

What a prospect the diminishing band of our supporters face.

Absolutely no relief in sight.

If they are stopped from funding at all, the club will quickly go into administration.

The expenditure at the minute (some of it a touch mysterious) is so high that the £20m hole will need filling somehow. It seems that the Adam Wharton money has gone already, so we would not be very far off, if next week goes against them and they are indeed banned from sending any further funds.

I am sure the accountants will be looking closely, as they know the business is trading in an insolvent manner.

Edited by lraC
  • Like 6

51 minutes ago, lraC said:

If they are stopped from funding at all, the club will quickly go into administration.

The expenditure at the minute (some of it a touch mysterious) is so high that the £20m hole will need filling somehow. It seems that the Adam Wharton money has gone already, so we would not be very far off, if next week goes against them and they are indeed banned from sending any further funds.

I am sure the accountants will be looking closely, as they know the business is trading in an insolvent manner.

"A touch mysterious"...indeed!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

"A touch mysterious"...indeed!

I suppose I could have been a bit more cutting and suggested completely baffling. 

in my most worst case scenario thoughts , i'm going towards this as Venkys plan 

1) Get relegated 

2) Sell players who are too good (according to agents) , recover everything ...including sale of ewood.

3) Go into administration , points docked in L1 

4) Relegated to L2

Nobody cares about a L2 club, no shenanigans come out....

That's my nightmare , cause that's how i would get away 

i pray i'm wrong 

1 hour ago, miqaayil said:

1) Get relegated 

2) Sell players who are too good (according to agents) , recover everything ...including sale of ewood.

4) Relegated to L2

i pray i'm wrong 

That's a dream scenario for me

• Like 3

• Backroom
4 hours ago, miqaayil said:

1) Get relegated 

4) Relegated to L2

i pray i'm wrong 

That’s still all better than THIS.

• Like 3

"Notes released on the Trust's website, signed off by both parties, reiterate that Venky's intend to retain ownership for the long term"

Well then I will reiterate that I have no option but to stay away from Ewood for the long term.

Our only hope lies with the Delhi High Court Judge and the Directorate of Enforcement.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, miqaayil said:

1) Get relegated 

4) Relegated to L2

i pray i'm wrong 

Add:

5) Sell the club to a respectable consortium fronted by an either a fan, director or a former player that understands this club

…and I’ll snap your hands off at League Two. I’d absolutely love US investment from a consortium fronted by Brad Friedel. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, J*B said:

Add:

5) Sell the club to a respectable consortium fronted by an either a fan, director or a former player that understands this club

…and I’ll snap your hands off at League Two. I’d absolutely love US investment from a consortium fronted by Brad Friedel. 

and Peyton Fkn Manning 

WATR reiterated that, subject to legal constraints, they wanted the Club to explain the finances better and in more detail with supporters and that explanations as to Indian High Court hearings and the processes were vital to help ensure clarity and to counter all the rumours that occur when there is a communication void.

I presume WATR are banging on Waggotts door right now....?

• Like 3

On 07/03/2024 at 21:03, J*B said:

Add:

You think we are in financial trouble now 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Mike Graham said:

Newsletter containing the meeting notes between Rovers and ‘WeAre The Rovers’:

https://www.roverstrust.com/news/newsletter-april-2024

Hi Graham, what was the benefit of the meeting?

Why are WATR continually doing SWs job for him with the fan takeover days, it looks so embarrassing for the club.

How can SW seriously still be CEO?

"Peace in our time"

Utter bollocks, haven't they always been able to provide funding if required so long as they matched it?

Simple fact,  they won't even pay for a power washer.

No further money needed since Wharton sold.

No guarantee , even in April that season ticket prices will be enticing.

Venkys our only saviours according to Suhail *ahem* Steve

Any responses on, what there is no accountability at the club, no apology for embarrassing transfer window ?

Why no communication after March 12th for an age from the club? Why this reassurance wasn't in that statement.

Why Suhail won't meet fans ?

Why we can't clean our ground?

Does Steve still think selling Brockhall for housing was the future? Any plans for club to get it back?

Maguire deal sown up now ....?

Why various media outlets paint a very different picture?

Why in April are season tickets still at draft stage?

Why does he think fan takeovers work better than his match day plans?

How was he so wrong about his assurances last time? (Precedent set, no issues...) 

Why did Maguire get told deal off ? Where that message come from and why?

Can he point to any successes how hes improved the club?

Why is he qualified to be CEO of this club? When will he frigg off? 

• Like 4

• Backroom

I’m afraid I don’t understand why the AGM is held in the Training Centre (a place not readily accessible to anyone travelling), and has the manager as guest speaker.

Comes across as far too pally for my liking.

• Like 2