BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 3

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, GreenRover said:

Centre half needed now. Any suggestions or any news on a target? 

That centre half who scored for Lincoln at Burnley  

13 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Ryan Tafazolli best CB in the league one bar Mulgrew, 400k he's ours from Peterborough. A star in the championship, smasher in the tackle and quite ball playing. Happily take him over Lenihan 

Will they sell for 400k? 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Will they sell for 400k? 

It's wise to make that offer. I suggested him like Dack last year as he was on a free from Mansfield. Since become an international and POTY I think at Peterborough. 

3 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

It's wise to make that offer. I suggested him like Dack last year as he was on a free from Mansfield. Since become an international and POTY I think at Peterborough. 

Cant see them selling tbh

I expect the next 3/4 signings will be loan players judging by Mowbray's comments. Maybe Chapman might be a perm deal if we can agree a deal for him

6 hours ago, briansol said:

A bit unfair. In my opinion he has Premiership potential. He is very fast, especially on longer distance. Last season he outran defenders with the ball. With his attributes he might even be better suited to the Premiership than championship, could see him grab 10+ goals for one of the promoted teams like Brighton. 

I agree that his composure needs to improve, and probably lacks the innate cleverness infront of goal like Glen Murray and Rhodes. However those two lack the physical attributes to compete in the Premiership unlike Gallagher.

Ya, no doubt about it. Gallagher definitely had pace. In a team that plays the ball into him repeatedly, he will score goals. If he focuses on his football, he could play anywhere 

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, no doubt about it. Gallagher definitely had pace. In a team that plays the ball into him repeatedly, he will score goals. If he focuses on his football, he could play anywhere 

He had pace? He was one footed, he wasn't deceptive in the Berbatov mould.

Hes mid table playoff pusher. Not a slant as he seems a lovely lad, really hope he does well in the game but let's face facts there is hardly a que after him and a 1/4 record last year is pretty meh.

31 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Hes mid table playoff pusher. Not a slant as he seems a lovely lad, really hope he does well in the game but let's face facts there is hardly a que after him and a 1/4 record last year is pretty meh.

He will score between 15 and 20 goals in a team set up properly. 

Has pace but is not raw pace..dont know how much you seen him live. But his goal against Wolves is one I wont forget for a long time. 

Wolves are after him and want him to be their main striker ive read. 

He is a good lad and has a good support network around him. 

44 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Who said anything about Berbatov? Gallagher is a completely different player. As per my original point he has bags of pace and will get goals if the ball is delivered into him. I think it would be great if he came back here, but his talents will wanted elsewhere. He will score 10-15 again in the championship next season 

Recently followed Harry Chapman on Instagram, according to his story he's staying in an hotel somewhere.. not sure whether to read anything into it but maybe an hotel close to here and possibly waiting to sign for us later today? Unless he's with the Boro squad.. Can't imagine he is though. He'd be a very good signing from what I've seen, hopefully signed and sealed in time for Southend. Come on You Blues!! #TMBWA

IMG_0907.PNG

19 minutes ago, Blue&WhiteArmy said:

Recently followed Harry Chapman on Instagram, according to his story he's staying in an hotel somewhere.. not sure whether to read anything into it but maybe an hotel close to here and possibly waiting to sign for us later today? Unless he's with the Boro squad.. Can't imagine he is though. He'd be a very good signing from what I've seen, hopefully signed and sealed in time for Southend. Come on You Blues!! #TMBWA

IMG_0907.PNG

he is brilliant.........in my FM 2017 save..

supposedly able to play both flanks, centre attk mid and even forward..:lol:

anyway, does look like a handy left winger! Here's hoping he comes in time for SOuthend

1 hour ago, Blue&WhiteArmy said:

IMG_0907.PNG

Is that the dunkenhalgh hotel?

5 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Gally was quick. You must have the wrong player. Not surprising as you don't watch them much.

He's also just signed a new long term contract with Southampton. You wouldn't know if there was a 'que' after him or not. You're confusing an uneducated guess with fact again.

1 in 4 is a decent return in a poor team managed by Coyle for most of the season.

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Excellent news. There's footage of him somewhere scoring a fine goal against Torino in some youth cup.

Archived