BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MK Dons (away) Easter Monday

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Very Good! I just thought we played a lot better after he came on. I apologise for the fact he isn't Alan Shearer.

We did but for the fourth time the discussion was about Payne's performance when starting. He's generally crap when he does.

Alan Shearer was a striker. A better comparison for the discussion would have been Stuart Ripley, Ian Miller or the George Donis AKA The Greek Greyhound. You're welcome.

2 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

We did but for the fourth time the discussion was about Payne's performance when starting. He's generally crap when he does.

Alan Shearer was a striker. A better comparison for the discussion would have been Stuart Ripley, Ian Miller or the George Donis AKA The Greek Greyhound. You're welcome.

Not the best examples to use. Ripley, Donis and Windy weren't exactly prolific in front of goal and Windy in particular couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. I still have nightmares about a sitter he missed Palace 89.

Anyhow we're diverting the matchday thread.

COYB.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Not the best examples to use. Ripley, Donis and Windy weren't exactly prolific in front of goal and Windy in particular couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. I still have nightmares about a sitter he missed Palace 89.

Anyhow we're diverting the matchday thread.

COYB.

Feck me I wish you hadn't posted that. I will have nightmares for a week or more.

That one and the MGP one at OT v Chelsea are seared in my memory.

I was at both games too.

Archived