BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The State of Ewood Park!

46 minutes ago, Mars Rover said:

Having Final Countdown as a walkout song has made me hate it with a burning passion. I'll be happy if I never have to hear it again, even notwithstanding the nostalgia of the era.

Talking Heads - Road to Nowhere would be more apt these days.

That should be on Waggots ST brochure  'Ewood's the road to nowhere, come on inside'

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Currently giving blood in the Exec Lounge in the BBE. Pitch looks smart but fucking hell the steel (rooves and sides) needs cleaning. It’s bloody green!

No money to clean it, so maybe a call out for the fans to gather and sort it, like we did in the seventies. A lick of paint here, a bit of plumbing work on the toilets and Bob's your uncle. 

We may need to pay the milk bill too like we did in the old days.

1 hour ago, lraC said:

No money to clean it, so maybe a call out for the fans to gather and sort it, like we did in the seventies. A lick of paint here, a bit of plumbing work on the toilets and Bob's your uncle. 

I won't help maggot , only time I'd do any help is if the rats leave 

• Like 1

Just now, Mike E said:

No, not an official club thing, it’s on the regular NHS/Red Cross rounds. Onto my fourth time now after discovering by blood is both A-neg and CMV-neg, meaning it’s virtually the only kind of blood premature babies experiencing any difficulties can have.

As I was born at 28 weeks with a lot of difficulties myself, I feel it’s my duty to give blood every 3 months and for life. 

I only asked cos sometimes you seen Rovers staff around. 

I sadly can't give blood anymore. Used to regularly until to personal health issue

3 hours ago, lraC said:

People have offered their services (free) before to help clean parts of Ewood, around Jack's statue etc up and been ignored.....

I've still not my head around Waggott acting all surprised and claiming he'd never noticed the huge swathes of green shite covering most of the JW Stand outer.

I live up the road from the stadium and drive past it daily - I can see it from my car, on Bolton Road, without my glasses on.

As far as 'feeding blatant bullshit to supporters' goes, that one was pretty high up on the list.

• Like 1

There are so many examples of Waggot be proven to be full of shit it's laughable.

A total grifter who is now surrounding himself with pals again to cover his own arse after being badly exposed as clueless once Mowbray and Venus left and he had to do all the thinking himself.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, tomphil said:

There are so many examples of Waggot be proven to be full of shit it's laughable.

A total grifter who is now surrounding himself with pals again to cover his own arse after being badly exposed as clueless once Mowbray and Venus left and he had to do all the thinking himself.

Yeah that manager search was hilariously shit until the Egg turned up and then proceeded to unleash JDT a couple of weeks later.

There was a lot of chatter around that some decent names had been interviewed and they'd all turned us down.

Again I'll ask the question. Would any of you work for a firm where Waggot was your boss?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Andy said:

I've still not my head around Waggott acting all surprised and claiming he'd never noticed the huge swathes of green shite covering most of the JW Stand outer.

I live up the road from the stadium and drive past it daily - I can see it from my car, on Bolton Road, without my glasses on.

As far as 'feeding blatant bullshit to supporters' goes, that one was pretty high up on the list.

It’s because of all the sand in his eyes, from burying his head in it. 

• Like 1