BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The State of Ewood Park!

19 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

costs nothing to do a bit of power washing on those flags,is a bit disgusting that nobody seems to care,but thats the attitude at ewood nowadays,they don`t care about messing up a players transfer,so the ground is never getting a spruce up,the side of the riverside is a complete mess and looks like gypsy`s have been visiting

Everywhere has been left for so long, I reckon into the tens of thousands to bring the stadium and surrounding area up to scratch....Tesco won't do that the shit stain.

• Like 1

They can spend money on frivolous appeals and fly to Orlando to try and correct their own huge error but paying to jet wash something as important (to the fans at least) as this will probably be deemed too expensive.

Another reason to detest Waggott.

Remember around Covid when the area around the JW Stand was an absolute shit tip and he tried to weasel out of even just getting someone to walk round with a bin bag ‘as it is not strictly on our estate’.

Edited by Mattyblue

12 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Someone on twitter was asking the club about getting Uncle Jack's Statue/area around it cleaned.

I tagged the Supporters Trust and they said they would raise it in the next meeting.

We shouldn't have to.

• Like 8

On 11/02/2024 at 20:17, goozburger said:

Disgraceful to allow Jack's home to look like this.

Watching the Stoke City vlog from one of their supporters in the upper tier, it's clear that the club don't bother cleaning the roofs, either. They are filthy and I can't imagine it actually saves money in the long run if they are allowed to gather muck and corrosive substances. Filthy, shoddy, and embarrassing.

I do not mind the club saving money where it's sensible to do so, but this is totally undignified and shows no sense of care towards supporters.

As with the stuff dumped behind the Riverside, Waggott will wait for a supporter to personally point it out to him before reluctantly doing something about it. The bloke just waits to be prompted, but then I suppose a CEO's job is to be told what to do.

Forget everything else. Waggott should go on this sole basis. He has no pride in this club and the supporters. Small wonder he is widely hated. He's happy to save a few thousand quid a year if nobody notices the grimy state of our beloved home.

We need a CEO who at least shows that he cares about the supporters rather than sticking two fingers up at them from a safe distance.

Yes the place looks filthy, even the big screen. Is fucked, and yes I raised concern about the back of the riverside being a dump yard like something out of the north west counties league it’s not on that a once proud stadium has ended up like this, should be making use of the riverside and tarting up the place like what dingles did with their shit wooden main stand, it’s embarrassing that it’s been left in that state 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, roverblue said:

I genuinely think the club wants to shut the riverside. Its reaching such a state of disrepair people will either leave out of choice or it will be forced to close.

swags vision is to build a hotel and smaller stand on it,if we  ever get back to the premier league(yeah right!!)he`ll channel all funds into that,after he`s conned the indians into spending the money that is,no doubt he`s got contacts amongst various interested parties,the slimy charlaton will get a nice fat wad of money out of it as well

9 hours ago, TheRovers1994 said:

Yes the place looks filthy, even the big screen. Is fucked, and yes I raised concern about the back of the riverside being a dump yard like something out of the north west counties league it’s not on that a once proud stadium has ended up like this, should be making use of the riverside and tarting up the place like what dingles did with their shit wooden main stand, it’s embarrassing that it’s been left in that state 

Ironically on LinkedIn you get the chef and his hangers on (normally a low grade club sponsor) all congratulating themselves on the latest apple crumble they are serving up in the corporate....looks lovely but feck me , at least tart the stadium up at £30 a go....cheeky bastard waggot.

Am I right in thinking none of this counts towards FFP? For the same reasons as rebuilding the riverside if they wished.

”Never refuse a cheque”

It’s on Waggot almost as much, as CEO he should be actively looking to improve our facilities, let alone just keep them at the bare minimum. 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, TheRovers1994 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 nah he will be wanking over the venky three way 

Thank you (NOT!) for that stimulating and pleasant internal representation you just installed in my brain..

• Like 2

On 13/02/2024 at 17:54, roverblue said:

I genuinely think the club wants to shut the riverside. Its reaching such a state of disrepair people will either leave out of choice or it will be forced to close.

Didn't someone say at one point that former head of commercial Paul Fielder's "plan" was to allow the Riverside to fall into disrepair  in the hope that it would be condemned and  that the Council would offer a grant towards replacement?

With people like him and Waggott running the Club what hope have we got? I don't know where we find them  

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Didn't someone say at one point that former head of commercial Paul Fielder's "plan" was to allow the Riverside to fall into disrepair  in the hope that it would be condemned and  that the Council would offer a grant towards replacement?

With people like him and Waggott running the Club what hope have we got? I don't know where we find them  

I've got some idea...

Rat.gif

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, alcd said:

Does Waggott still work from home in the Midlands most of the week?

Steady on now - 'work'? C'mon, what you meant was, does the Rovers CEO find the commute to Blackburn a bit of a stretch financially, on his £25,000 per month salary?

Yeah, my heart bleeds for the bugger too.

NOT.

14 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Sounds like a good way to end up in prison. Any potential claims against the club through injury (or worse) due to negligence of maintenance would outweigh any grant given by the council, you would think.

Doesn't surprise me with the clowns we've had in senior positions in the psst tbh.