BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tyler Magloire's loan spell

Good to see him and Carter both getting games and seemingly doing well. Much less good though about the likes of Hilton and Grayson sat on the bench and Vale not even getting in the Rochdale squad. I don't think we do enough due diligence about the amount of football a player is going to get out on loan Brennan at Fylde earlier this season was another case in point.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Working under Titus bramble would make him a better defender compared to under Mowbray 

Bramble was a bit accident prone as a player but maybe he's learnt from that. Being good at the job doesn't mean you'll be a great teacher but the reverse is also true.

I ended up working as a technician in a school. I'd forgotten more about engineering than the teachers in the department knew but they were much better than me at actually teaching the kids the basics. Different techniques and ways of working are required when you're trying to put ideas over.

• Like 2

• DE. changed the title to Tyler Magloire's loan spell
55 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Good to see him and Carter both getting games and seemingly doing well. Much less good though about the likes of Hilton and Grayson sat on the bench and Vale not even getting in the Rochdale squad. I don't think we do enough due diligence about the amount of football a player is going to get out on loan Brennan at Fylde earlier this season was another case in point.

Has it ever been stated why Hilton's gone all the way to the Highlands? You'd have thought there'd be better options closer to home if all he is to do is be an understudy, and he's hardly got the experience at any decent level you'd imagine Ross would want for a man to slot in when they're fighting off relegation from the top flight.

I'm guessing maybe some of the loan players have gone to clubs having been told one thing and realised things aren't what was promised.Case in point is the young Greek keeper we signed in the summer,you can bet he wasn't told come sign for us and be stuck as 4th choice with no chance of even getting a look at  being in the first team squad.

hopefully he`ll learn the physical stuff from the kick and rush scottish game,it was the only thing missing from him becoming a  decent defender,id`e still have him and carter here rather than bert and ernie tbh,what did mowbray says for years about young centre backs "you need men at the back,not young boys",he then does a complete about turn and signs two teenage weeklings,blokes a ****** idiot

2 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

hopefully he`ll learn the physical stuff from the kick and rush scottish game,it was the only thing missing from him becoming a  decent defender,id`e still have him and carter here rather than bert and ernie tbh,what did mowbray says for years about young centre backs "you need men at the back,not young boys",he then does a complete about turn and signs two teenage weeklings,blokes a ****** idiot

In any case Magloire is 22, not really young. He's not going to hang around till Mowbray thinks he's old enough is he?

17 minutes ago, 47er said:

In any case Magloire is 22, not really young. He's not going to hang around till Mowbray thinks he's old enough is he?

no he`s not and why should he hang around for mowbray to decide if he`s going to play him,it took him years and a lack of personel for him to give wharton a go

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Wharton was actually handled fine as far as I can see. He seemingly massively improved out on loan, came back and won a place in the team before his unfortunate injury, which happened in a game where he was selected above Ayala.

i honestly don`t think he`d have got a game if it was`nt for williams getting crocked and ayala being the reincarnation of vince grella,though he took his chance really well and looked the business

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i honestly don`t think he`d have got a game if it was`nt for williams getting crocked and ayala being the reincarnation of vince grella,though he took his chance really well and looked the business

There was a game or two in which Ayala was fit again but benched in favour of Wharton in fairness.

9 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

There was a game or two in which Ayala was fit again but benched in favour of Wharton in fairness.

it's not often you see " Ayala " and " fit " in the same sentence. I suspect he was just about fit enough to sit on the bench. It looks like he's vanished down the Brockhall Black Hole now.