BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

WHAT! Zee Fuick ! ( AKA Deyovaisio Zeefuik)

3 hours ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

looks a rough diamond, but the last rough diamond we signed from hertha quickly developed into a belter

And that one had an even harder time getting into the Hertha side...plus we were in the Prem.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

Boom, boom, boom, let me hear you say Deyo. Deyoooooooo

That’s about the best of the bunch, well done!

I saw Frenkie De Jong is mates with him and only just realised he was schooled at Ajax, which is obviously one of the best youth set ups you can come through. Looking forward to seeing him in a Rovers shirt.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, AspRover said:

If we shift a bit so Van Hecke is on the right of the back three communications wont be an issue, might help Zeefuik hit the ground running?

Zeefuik speaks excellent English, I'm sure he will communicate fine without changing our winning formula around.

• Like 1

On 26/01/2022 at 03:43, Groundhog said:

He looked immense last night when he came on, absolute animal - unlucky not to score with that run and shot.

It was hard to tell but did he have shin pads on? Seemed to have that low sock look made popular by a certain Steve Claridge.

Looked very good in his brief cameo. Has to be said if he was identified as part of our new European scouting network, it seems to be working wonders so far. Not that we've signed too many, but just Kaminski and Zeefuik alone are fantastic signings.

On 16/01/2022 at 07:39, oldjamfan1 said:

Trouble is he can only play in night matches.

He wants to go home when the daylight comes. 

Fuck these early kick off times 🍻🍻🍻

Yes--I was thinking we could build a song for him around that old Belafonte number!

He's gonna be a crowd favourite alright!

• Like 1