BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

3 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

@chaddyrovers please don't tell us you've fallen for the Waggott and not telling everyone what he says and you believed every word he said?! 

C'mon. You know as well as I do that waggot just jangled his keys and gave him a colouring book for a couple of hours. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, callumrovers said:

Why would he do an interview now? Judge him at the end of the transfer window. 

Completely agree.

No logic in jumping up and down right now, when the work is ongoing.

As much as we like to believe we understand what’s going on, the truth is it’s 99% guesswork.

Let’s see how the squad looks once the window closes; that’s the time to judge.

29 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

four or five quality additions on their way,can`t say anything else,im`e bound to silence

Believe me, if you’re wrong I’ll be bringing this up at the end of next week 😂

• Like 5

I genuinely don’t understand this obsession with wanting an interview with Broughton at this point?

All that would happen is he’d say we missed out on key targets, money is there, we are looking at quality etc then everyone on here would just moan about what he said in the interview and accuse him of saying the same old stuff!!

We need results not interviews and I currently have no faith in this new model to deliver. I was fully prepared to give them all the benefits of the doubt but the nyambe situation has lost my good will. Assuming he goes to Wigan that means that at best we let a solid right back leave for free with no replacement set up or at worst we can’t even compete financially with newly promoted Wigan which means we are in big trouble.

4 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Would be an odd move when tensions are high to make something like this up no?

I’m not sure how anyone would find out about 5 signings when there’s nothing in the media……all must have been kept very quiet.

Of course there’s always a chance of attention seeking? We’ll see, we certainly need 5 + just to be on similar ground as last season.