BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

56 minutes ago, TheRovers1994 said:

BBD bring linked to wolves, it’s clear he ain’t gonna sign a new deal unless stupid money which will be his agent doing a number on us like the rest so sell while we can still make a profit and that should fund his replacement (bowler) and more like styles 

Cant sell if theres no takers!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Buckley and Travis are pretty much the first names on the team sheet you would have thought. JDT clearly sees something in Wharton so he'll be around the first team, as will Garrett. I'm not fully convinced by Edun but I guess you'd also list him as an option there. 

Hourihane wouldn't displace either Buckley or Travis in midfield so would be an expensive aging bench warmer. I would have much preferred Seri if we were looking for some experience but that ships also sailed.

He wouldn't and to clarify, Hourihane is just an example, not a specific recommendation. But any slightly older head would not need to be really expensive, Hourihane has joined Derby who are in League 1 and under (I think) some restrictions. But it would also give us that experienced head, not necessarily to play 46 games, and I wouldn't want someone over the hill like Johnson, but he could play a part in giving us some composure when required. I don't think 3 is enough for such an important position.

Seri would have been one of the first names on the team sheet, very good Championship player.

12 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Utter shite

Harsh. 2 are unproven.

• Herbie6590 changed the title to Transfer Window - Morton & Sammie Sign
11 hours ago, rover23 said:

Szmodics set to be the first through the door. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was today, tomorrow at the latest. 

Spotted at Barrow Starbucks alongside an agent. Presume he’s here for face to face talks or medical. 

• Like 4