BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Reading (a) - 20/3/22

3 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

That’s asking a lot of a player who’s been out for many weeks with injury. Weren’t his goals drying up before his layoff? I went to the West Brom game where he got injured and we looked toothless then. I wouldn’t bank on Ben B to save out season though it obviously helps to have him back because he will give the team some shape and Tony might give up on some of his daft formations 

I totally agree - but who would have thought that Brereton becoming Brereton-Diaz would transform a player who was struggling to get in the team to the first name on our team sheet and a Chilean international ?

What were the odds on him getting 20 goals this season ? Miracles happen - and I wouldn't be surprised for his fairy tale season to continue.

Flip side of course, we are Rovers, so he will probably come back too early for Chile and pick up another injury.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bazza said:

Going back to the game itself, why do we always play in our third choice yellow kit instead of the red and black halves second choice? 

Is it anything to do with the new sponsors logo looking better on that kit?

31 minutes ago, bazza said:

Going back to the game itself, why do we always play in our third choice yellow kit instead of the red and black halves second choice? 

I was wondering that actually and have done several times this season as I would prefer us to actually play in Red and Back halves away kit to the Third kit of Yellow shirts

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I was wondering that actually and have done several times this season as I would prefer us to actually play in Red and Back halves away kit to the Third kit of Yellow shirts

I just want us to score goals and win. I don't care what kit we are in. The one Gallagher missed on Saturday, I would expect the mascot to score, in his kit.

• Like 1