BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

10 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

I find it absolutely incredible that you repeatedly cannot separate the situations, obviously I am not advocating sacking Tomasson in the summer. I am saying if and when, maybe Tomasson will go elsewhere, maybe he will get fed up with the set up here, maybe a bigger side will try and poach him, maybe this summer, maybe next, whenever.

I also don't get why you think Lampard would be unobtainable, he will be a free agent with at best a sketchy CV, I would be flabbergasted (not totally though, looking at some of the strange managerial decisions that clubs make in the Premier League) if any Premier League teams wanted him.

He will get PL or England under 21's Job next season 

10 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

So I will re-word. Whenever Tomasson goes, assuming Lampard would consider coming, would you take him?

Nope. 

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

He will get PL or England under 21's Job next season 

Nope. 

So you wouldn't have him here, but think that a Premier League team would be stupid enough to have him?

Suppose based on recent appointments, it wouldn't be that much of a surprise. But still bizarre.

8 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

So you wouldn't have him here, but think that a Premier League team would be stupid enough to have him?

Suppose based on recent appointments, it wouldn't be that much of a surprise. But still bizarre.

Yes I said I wouldn't have him here as Rovers head coach. 

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

No chance, bloke has come a figure of fun.

I think chaddy could be right there.

How can you be a total failure, get sacked and end up managing a club higher up the league? 

It honestly wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was given a PL or England role.

This is the kind of owner being attracted to the Premier League and using clubs as a vanity project. If the story is true (it's being reported by lots of media outlets) then his decision to sack Tuchel (for a problem he caused) has cost Chelsea upwards of £13m

https://www.football365.com/news/todd-boehly-sacked-tuchel-ex-chelsea-boss-denied-children-half-time-dressing-room

4 hours ago, Upside Down said:

I think chaddy could be right there.

How can you be a total failure, get sacked and end up managing a club higher up the league? 

It honestly wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was given a PL or England role.

Under age English job sounds about right and when Southgate moves on Chaddy can wave the give to Fran flag, he knows the setup and has been to a major tournament as a player....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Blow-in said:

Under age English job sounds about right and when Southgate moves on Chaddy can wave the give to Fran flag, he knows the setup and has been to a major tournament as a player....

Doesn't he, or didn't he, hold the record for the most shots at the World Cup without ever scoring?

Lampard was a catastrophe in man management at Everton. Some players were simply ignored.

Boehly at Chelsea is like a kid with a Tonka Toy. Lampard clearly is a pliant tool in a way Tuchel was definitely not and Potter despite his over promotion didn't play along either. 

• Like 3

great start by Southampton by going to 2 nil up. Arsenal have one back already. Looks to be open attacking game. 

Interesting Julian Nagelsmann has withdraw his application to become Chelsea head coach. I still expect Pochettino to be appointed. very surprised Kompany is on that shortlist

Will be interested who Spurs go for. Rumours they interviewed Remis boss Will Still. Nagelsmann, Rodgers and Luis Enrique looks favourites for that job

Edited by chaddyrovers

Newcastle were fantastic in the opening 30 minutes 

Spurs lacked direction on and off the pitch now. They need to appoint a head coach now for next season and just settle everyone down. Whether its Nagelsmann or Enrique or Rodgers for example. I think Brighton's head coach De Zebri would be excellent appointment. He has done excellent there and push them onto different level now. Hope they beat United now. 

Looks like Chelsea shortlist for the next appointment is Pochettino, Kompany and Postecoglou. Looks like Pochettino will be appoint there if media reports are correct

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Newcastle were fantastic in the opening 30 minutes 

Spurs lacked direction on and off the pitch now. They need to appoint a head coach now for next season and just settle everyone down. Whether its Nagelsmann or Enrique or Rodgers for example. I think Brighton's head coach De Zebri would be excellent appointment. He has done excellent there and push them onto different level now. Hope they beat United now. 

Looks like Chelsea shortlist for the next appointment is Pochettino, Kompany and Postecoglou. Looks like Pochettino will be appoint there if media reports are correct

Rodgers would be awful.

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

Rodgers would be awful.

I actually think he would be decent for them. Like I said I would look to appoint De Zebri if it was my choice. I think they will appoint Nagelsmann tho

Spurs need quality signings this summer. A new keeper, centre defender, centre midfield and sort out Kane future whether he stays or goes