BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

The 3 relegation threatened teams are at home on Sunday;

Everton v. Bournemouth

Leeds v. Spurs

Leicester v. West Ham

All look like winnable games, however, those teams are at the bottom for a reason so it's certainly not a forgone conclusion. 

1 minute ago, speeeeeeedie said:

The 3 relegation threatened teams are at home on Sunday;

Everton v. Bournemouth

Leeds v. Spurs

Leicester v. West Ham

All look like winnable games, however, those teams are at the bottom for a reason so it's certainly not a forgone conclusion. 

Everton GD -24 Pts 33

Leicester GD -18 Pts 31

Leeds GD -27 Pts 31

Leeds likeliest to win their game despite a Kane farewell goal being an inevitability but are in the worst position.

Goodison will be the very definition of a collective neurotic break down. 

Remember these- 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, philipl said:

Bournemouth are. the sort of nasty side with quality players who can mix it you don't want to be playing on a day like this coming Sunday.

Would far rather have Spurs or West Ham as the visitors.

If I'd have written that in the 1980s they'd have locked me away in an asylum.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bazza said:

If I'd have written that in the 1980s they'd have locked me away in an asylum.

who`d have thought the likes of provincial tinpot clubs like bournemouth and brentford would ever get to the top flight and clubs like sheff wed,west brom,birmingham,derby and portsmouth are somewhat floundering🙄

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

Not sure what you mean. Leicester have got a significantly better goal difference so if they win and Everton drop points, Leicester stay up and Everton go down.

How strange, seems you are right. Sky sports app seems to have shaved the 4 off the -24!

Screenshot_20230522-235650_Scores.jpg

• Like 1

There's a case to be made for all results on the last day .... will all 3 relegation threatened Clubs fight like dogs and grind out wins ? Which Spurs will turn up at Elland Road ? Are AFC Bournemouth already " on the beach " ? Will West Ham have half an eye on their Euro final on 7th June ?

I'd personally like to see Leeds and Everton drop, it'd only probably be for one season, assuming Everton get their financial house in order ? If they do go and get rid of Dyche, they need " sectioning ", with his track record of getting promoted from the Championship. A great chance also to clear the dead wood out of that squad, I suspect there's quite a few who're not Dyche's sort of player ..

• Backroom

Decent point for Leicester in the end. Means that if Everton draw on the final day they can now potentially leapfrog them thanks to their superior GD, and even if Leeds also win they'll still finish ahead of them. Could be a critical point depending on how results go on the 28th.

Edited by DE.

Brighton giving City a game here, just scored a cracker, top corner, 1-1, setup by Jason Steele.

I remember them having no ground and seemingly no future. They came protesting up here in Mellor against the then owner.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/6196041.brighton-soccer-fans-besiege-chairmans-lancs-village/

Keep the faith, Venkys will sod off one day, then anything is possible. 

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gav said:

Brighton giving City a game here, just scored a cracker, top corner, 1-1.

I remember them having no ground and seemingly no future. They came protesting up here in Mellor against the then owner.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/6196041.brighton-soccer-fans-besiege-chairmans-lancs-village/

Keep the faith, Venkys will sod off one day, then anything is possible. 

brighton really suffered,they had to play in an athletic/greyhound stadium for years,as one leeds supporting mate said "it was the worst ground he`s ever been to and it was`nt fit to host sunday league football!!)