BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

10 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Still plenty of time to go in the season and no reason to panic for Leeds yet. Plenty of games to go, the players are right behind Marsch as their captain Cooper said post-match today. I seen plenty of Leeds games this season and I don't think them are far away now from Couple of weeks.  

But are any of those clubs interest in him tho? probably not! 

You really do take everything that everybody says at face value don't you...

• Like 1

On 23/10/2022 at 06:36, roverandout said:

Loving their failure so far. Can't stand the whinging scousers. I think klopp's time at Liverpool is coming to an end. For all the 'success' he's had, he's only won 2 major trophies in 7 years. Compare that to pep, there's no doubt who's better

Pep took the best team in the country and spent a few 100m enforcing that. Klopp rebuilt Liverpool and has a lower net spend then anyone else in the top 6. Klopp is 10 times the manager Guardiola is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Upside Down said:

You really do take everything that everybody says at face value don't you...

Why wouldn't you? 

Maybe some of you who are far too cynical in life and maybe taking my approach to life would serve you better

Edited by chaddyrovers

I think klopp will step down in the summer.  His summer recruitment has been average to say the least. The Uruguyan hasn't stepped up. His only other signing the young lad from Fulham.  Midfield is very average without fabinho. Henderson isn't up to it anymore.  Elliot has great potential but can't be expected to carry central midfield.  Thiago is having huge injury problems. I'm sure they will go in for Bellingham In the summer but if they fail to qualify for the champions league they've no chance 

7 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Why wouldn't you? 

Maybe some of you who are far too cynical in life and maybe taking my approach to life would serve you better

If you hated your boss and was asked by the local media if you liked him or not - would you say you hated him? 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, roverandout said:

I think klopp will step down in the summer.  His summer recruitment has been average to say the least. The Uruguyan hasn't stepped up. His only other signing the young lad from Fulham.  Midfield is very average without fabinho. Henderson isn't up to it anymore.  Elliot has great potential but can't be expected to carry central midfield.  Thiago is having huge injury problems. I'm sure they will go in for Bellingham In the summer but if they fail to qualify for the champions league they've no chance 

Elliott isn't top level, at crucial moments he tends to be let down by getting the ball stuck under his feet or playing the easy pass.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JacknOry said:

If you hated your boss and was asked by the local media if you liked him or not - would you say you hated him? 

The club itself will also expect the player to back the manager/the club/teammates in public. Standard comms policy.

More basic stuff really that Chad seems to struggle to grasp.

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

The club itself will also expect the player to back the manager/the club/teammates in public. Standard comms policy.

More basic stuff really that Chad seems to struggle to grasp.

Another one of your pointless and unnecessary dig at me. 

If you disagree fine but is they any need for this pointless and unnecessary dig at people? 

20 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Why wouldn't you? 

Although I do admire the fact you are generally very positive and give people the benefit of the doubt, you very often croos the line between positivity and naivety. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Although I do admire the fact you are generally very positive and give people the benefit of the doubt, you very often croos the line between positivity and naivety. 

I am always very positive and always look at every situation with half full glass approach. I don't let other people drag me down or change my approach to life which has served me so well for the past 20 years. 

8 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

It is necessary because you are debating an issue you don’t understand 

No, it's not Matty. Of course, I understand but I have different way of looking at it to people like you. So why don't you simply accept that Matty!!!

On 24/10/2022 at 20:37, roverandout said:

Every time I see Nunez I think its Andy Carroll

• Like 1