BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

5 utd players round foden and he`s still stood on his own waiting for the final ball,utd are like schoolkids running around with no idea🤣

Martinez isn't as good as people made him out to be. Lindelof is shit.  Varane is finished as a top player. Maguire is bang out of form 

3 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Martinez isn't as good as people made him out to be. Lindelof is shit.  Varane is finished as a top player. Maguire is bang out of form 

yes,ten haag should have spent the 80 million on a new defence instead of on a winger who looks lightweight,until he clears the utd decks of the ****houses and wage grabbers we`ll seen many more days like this,long may it continue🙂,karma is a bitch innit

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

5 utd players round foden and he`s still stood on his own waiting for the final ball,utd are like schoolkids running around with no idea🤣

I am not watching the game, but it sounds like the same as yesterdays U21s game.

I’ve been watching football for many years, I’ve never seen a more complete striker than Alan Shearer, especially when he had pace.

Halland is about to take his crown, that lad has everything, what a player.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, K-Hod said:

City have just completely outclassed United. City are just so far ahead of them, it’s not even close.

And I am loving it. Man Utd and Arsenal swaggered around in the 90's and 00's because nobody could compete with them.

Sky blue for me for a while yet. Utd beat Ipswich 9-0 once and their supporters loved it. I really wanted City to thrash them 9-0 today but it wasn't to be.

Nice to see the "loyal" Utd fans streaming out of the stadium at half time......................Plastics!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gav said:

I’ve been watching football for many years, I’ve never seen a more complete striker than Alan Shearer, especially when he had pace.

Halland is about to take his crown, that lad has everything, what a player.

I would add kane into the complete striker mode. Creates goals scores. Great header etc

14 hours ago, bazza said:

And I am loving it. Man Utd and Arsenal swaggered around in the 90's and 00's because nobody could compete with them.

Sky blue for me for a while yet. Utd beat Ipswich 9-0 once and their supporters loved it. I really wanted City to thrash them 9-0 today but it wasn't to be.

Nice to see the "loyal" Utd fans streaming out of the stadium at half time......................Plastics!

Have they ever had any real fans?

18 hours ago, bazza said:

It’s a long way to Essex 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Leicester have been very good. 

Maddison has been outstanding so far. His free kick was class. 

Forest should be sticking with Cooper and not ditching him now. He is one of the main reasons why they are even in PL. Time they shown some loyalty to him. 

spending that much and being so bad is one hell of an achievement,i expect the chairman(who`s a bit unhinged anyway)to swing the axe pretty soon,i mean 17 million quid for neco williams,thats a sacking offence in itself,the lad is clearly out of his depth

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

spending that much and being so bad is one hell of an achievement,i expect the chairman(who`s a bit unhinged anyway)to swing the axe pretty soon,i mean 17 million quid for neco williams,thats a sacking offence in itself,the lad is clearly out of his depth

Do you really think Cooper signs all those players because I don't. Their CEO Dane Murphy and the recruitment staff are the ones behind the signings.