BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

10 hours ago, J*B said:

Easier to be the big fish in a little pond. Grealish over him for me. I’d be going… 

Ramsdale

TAA Walker White Tomori Chilwell 

Bellingham Rice 

Grealish Kane Foden 

My team would be 

Pickford 

Tripper White Stones Shaw

Rice Bellingham

Foden  Mount  Sterling 

Kane 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, J*B said:

Easier to be the big fish in a little pond. Grealish over him for me. I’d be going… 

Ramsdale

TAA Walker White Tomori Chilwell 

Bellingham Rice 

Grealish Kane Foden 

Of that 11 I reckon only 4 will play: Bellingham, Rice, Foden, Kane. Pickford is ahead of Ramsdale. White, TAA, and Tomori will be lucky to make the squad. Chilwell is injured. Grealish will come on as sub. 

Anyway, there is an England thread.

Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0. Potter has a job to do. Would he be willing to bring back Lukaku? It will mean changing the way they play but Chelsea need something.

Newcastle hammered Southampton. Man U were well beaten by Villa. 

A day later I'm still wondering how City were awarded that penalty. 

2 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Of that 11 I reckon only 4 will play: Bellingham, Rice, Foden, Kane. Pickford is ahead of Ramsdale. White, TAA, and Tomori will be lucky to make the squad. Chilwell is injured. Grealish will come on as sub. 

Anyway, there is an England thread.

Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0. Potter has a job to do. Would he be willing to bring back Lukaku? It will mean changing the way they play but Chelsea need something.

Newcastle hammered Southampton. Man U were well beaten by Villa. 

A day later I'm still wondering how City were awarded that penalty. 

Ramsdale being ahead of Pickford baffles me. Arsenal are flying and Ramsdale is playing brilliantly, I know Pickford hasn’t let England down but playing for Everton isn’t high enough quality.

After today I’d certainly consider Trippier ahead of TAA.

If Tomori doesn’t make the squad after the likes of Maguire and Stones its a travesty. I wouldn’t be against Smalling getting a call up either he’s been superb for Roma for months now. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, J*B said:

Ramsdale being ahead of Pickford baffles me. Arsenal are flying and Ramsdale is playing brilliantly, I know Pickford hasn’t let England down but playing for Everton isn’t high enough quality.

If Tomori doesn’t make the squad after the likes of Maguire and Stones its a travesty. I wouldn’t be against Smalling getting a call up either he’s been superb for Roma for months now. 

we are very weak at centre back and overstacked with talent when it comes to attacking which makes southgates tactics extremely baffling,with all the attacking talent you have just go out and play

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J*B said:

Pickford is the number 1, Ramsdale as number and Pope number 3. 

I don't see TAA any better than 4th choice at best for the full back/wing back option. Tripper, James and Walker all ahead of him. 

Tomori should be in the 5 centre backs I would be taking along with Ben White, John Stones, Eric Dier and Connor Coady. I expect Southgate will pick Maguire tho. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rigger said:

And if he came back and didn't, it wouldn't be beneficial to the team. Who would you drop for Armstrong ?

Its a non starter anyway as he wouldnt come back and we couldnt afford him, but obviously that is the case, you could say that about anyone. Armstrong is better than Gallagher.