BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

6 minutes ago, J*B said:

Talking about whether Sunderland beating Boro has any effect on us is crazy. It has as much effect as Inter Milan beating Verona. 

But it has had an effect on us. And come the end of the season, the less points in it the better.

Tell you what J*B just close the site because talking about Blackburn Rovers as a competitive football club is pretty crazy as is well established now. And you run the place 😉

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Why? Because a club probably going into February sitting 4th has already ‘written the season off?’

For some context, Verona are third from bottom and Inter Milan are third from top.

Comparing them to Boro getting beat and so not going above us, is pretty baffling. I get we're shit, we're skint, we'll always be shit and skint, and the fanbase are confused that we're somehow at the top end of the table, but for me having the club in fourth place after a decade of misery is pretty bloody good to me.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
15 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I wonder why Wigan picked Toure in the first place. Also maybe they should have stayed with Leam Richardson in the first place

Richardson wasn’t great and got fired as he lost too many games, but Toure was even worse. These things can happen.

13 hours ago, islander200 said:

Ross Stewart picked up a bad injury for Sunderland today probably best us to our next striker target now

Ruptured achilles tendon. Out for "a long, long time" according to TM who is hoping Everton will release Ellis Simms. 

53 minutes ago, alcd said:

Ruptured achilles tendon. Out for "a long, long time" according to TM who is hoping Everton will release Ellis Simms. 

I'm pretty sure that is the injury Scott Wharton got at Brentford and was out for around thirteen months.