BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

• Backroom

I don't think Mowbray was ever the long-term plan at Sunderland, so in some ways you'd say fair play to them for sticking to that despite their good form, but at the same time it would obviously be very harsh. With that said Mowbray's stock will have risen after getting Sunderland into the playoffs, so if they do sack him I don't think he'll have trouble finding another job. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Sunderland considering brutal Tony Mowbray sack, as three replacements emerge

Sources: Sunderland considering brutal Tony Mowbray sack, as three replacements emerge (msn.com)

That’s what we should have done once he got us promoted. Obviously the Sunderland senior management aren’t as green as our lot were.

• Like 7

• Backroom

Really don’t get the vitriol towards Mowbray, time was up here, we did well by him, he did well by us, he’d got bored and we got bored, it happens 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Really don’t get the vitriol towards Mowbray, time was up here, we did well by him, he did well by us, he’d got bored and we got bored, it happens 

He belittled the club whilst now he  talks up Sunderland 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

The cliff notes version is: Spent a lot of money, achieved nothing, left the squad in a shambles and acted like he'd rather be anywhere else than managing Rovers.

I can go into more detail if you'd like?

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

sat far to deep in the 2nd half

deffo, plus no pressure on Sunderland players. Surprised how poor they been second half. After Sunderland scored they looked second best

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

I agree @roverandoutpoint, plus talking so openly about advising Stuart Harvey to leave us for Sunderland which were league below us at the time. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Tom said:

he`d have stayed and signed on for another 3 years  if venkys had`nt realised what a busted flush he was,he was content to do nothing and collect his wages,which he`d been doing since promotion from league 1,he did actually state he was disapointed not to be offered another deal,basically he was freeloading,the only good thing venkys have done in 12 years is getting rid of him

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he`d have stayed and signed on for another 3 years  if venkys had`nt realised what a busted flush he was,he was content to do nothing and collect his wages,which he`d been doing since promotion from league 1,he did actually state he was disapointed not to be offered another deal,basically he was freeloading,the only good thing venkys have done in 12 years is getting rid of him

Exactly.  Makes me sick him using rovers as his personal retirement home.  The gurning gummy bastard

• Like 3

it would be poetic justice if coventry beat sunderland in the final,they absolutely detest mogadon for his spell there,he totally messed them up and then legged it,the gurning  **** was rescued by us,he was due to take the chesterfield job until we intervened,he repayed us moaning,belittling us and wasting shedloads of money

• Like 2

I went for a lie down at HT in the Old Firm game and just woke up.

My usual body clock alarm didn't go off.

Shows how much I care about playoffs .... or maybe just tired ... it's been a long long ultimately disappointing season.

Might watch Salford v Stockport but will check if Itchy Boots has released a new episode first.

Luton will do Mowbray at home. I'll go to the Wat tomorrow to place a curse.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1