BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers offer new food options

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

Similar wherever you go with these outsourced catering franchise, cinema, big time boxing, music venues etc

Shite but they get away with it although you'd think modest sized 'community' football clubs could offer something different.

Having said that the stuff at Rovers is far from the worst you'll come across if you travel about a bit. 

Poxy sellouts with no imagination if you ask me. “The Football Curry”, I mean what on earth is that about? The single least inventive name in the history of brand names. £7 for a curry served under a gazebo. If they had anything about them they’d have Kebabish kebab rolls on sale. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, J*B said:

Poxy sellouts with no imagination if you ask me. “The Football Curry”, I mean what on earth is that about? The single least inventive name in the history of brand names. £7 for a curry served under a gazebo. If they had anything about them they’d have Kebabish kebab rolls on sale. 

How about "Ewood e.coli"as a name?

"Soccer Salmonella"

• Like 1

12 hours ago, J*B said:

Isn't the chicken Biryani 5 pounds? 

They do Chicken tikka roll for a fiver. 

Samosas are good quality 

I had the seekh 'roll' for £5 the other week expecting something substantial. It was not a roll but a wrap. Except it wasn't wrapped. There was the actual wrap material then there was the meat at the bottom of the bag with a bit of lettuce. Bad value for money and poorly handled. Taste-wise fine if a little spicy for me personally.

Straight back to the burger van behind the shop it is. Better quality, cheaper price and much better variety. It's not that hard.

Edited by Riverside under the drip

Have to say that Footy Scran twitter is very dodgy. Lots of blatant fakes aiming against rival clubs or simply for clicks. Prime example is a reply to this particular photo showing the poor quality pizza that they 100% definitely got from Ewood. Erm...

Even so, I can absolutely believe this. Catering has gone through the floor. Only time this season I ordered in the JW Upper concourse at the Hartlepool game, they overcharged me for a pie/pint deal. The till treated it as separate. When I pointed this out, the teenage staff were all new that day and had NO CLUE what to do because 'computer said no'. I was one of the first in and they seemed glad it had happened early as 30 minutes later would have been a much angrier story for a lot of people. Eventually, 15 minutes later, a steward went and got someone senior from some other zone and they fixed it. Half a dozen people and not one iota of experience serving anything to anybody.

4 hours ago, Riverside under the drip said:

Have to say that Footy Scran twitter is very dodgy. Lots of blatant fakes aiming against rival clubs or simply for clicks. Prime example is a reply to this particular photo showing the poor quality pizza that they 100% definitely got from Ewood. Erm...

Even so, I can absolutely believe this. Catering has gone through the floor. Only time this season I ordered in the JW Upper concourse at the Hartlepool game, they overcharged me for a pie/pint deal. The till treated it as separate. When I pointed this out, the teenage staff were all new that day and had NO CLUE what to do because 'computer said no'. I was one of the first in and they seemed glad it had happened early as 30 minutes later would have been a much angrier story for a lot of people. Eventually, 15 minutes later, a steward went and got someone senior from some other zone and they fixed it. Half a dozen people and not one iota of experience serving anything to anybody.

Yeah I wouldnt trust everything on that Tiwtter account at all. Why not take pictures that actually prove you're at the ground? I could knock that up myself, take a pic and say I bought it at one of Gordon Ramsay's restaurants. Unless anyone on here has bought that themselves and can clarify it is what is served up, then i'd take it it a hug pinch of salt. 

Just seems fishy, it is that bad that it seems way too bad to be true. 

5 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Yeah I wouldnt trust everything on that Tiwtter account at all. Why not take pictures that actually prove you're at the ground? I could knock that up myself, take a pic and say I bought it at one of Gordon Ramsay's restaurants. Unless anyone on here has bought that themselves and can clarify it is what is served up, then i'd take it it a hug pinch of salt. 

Just seems fishy, it is that bad that it seems way too bad to be true. 

100% legit! It’s my cousin who bought them! JW upper (darwen end side). His mate posted it to footy scran site.

11 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Isn't the chicken Biryani 5 pounds? 

They do Chicken tikka roll for a fiver. 

Samosas are good quality 

I asked for that the last time I was at Ewood:

Me: Can I have a Chicken Tikka roll?

Kiosk Guy: We don't do that anymore, but I can do you a Chicken Tarka roll.

Me: What's that?

Kiosk Guy: It's like a Chicken Tikka roll, just a little 'otter. 

• Like 5

On 15/09/2022 at 22:43, Sweaty Gussets said:

I asked for that the last time I was at Ewood:

Me: Can I have a Chicken Tikka roll?

Kiosk Guy: We don't do that anymore, but I can do you a Chicken Tarka roll.

Me: What's that?

Kiosk Guy: It's like a Chicken Tikka roll, just a little 'otter. 

Substituting otter for chicken is not on