BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers offer new food options

I had thought the original plan was for them to be sold in the concourse? Also surprised they're 'back', I thought they'd be available from the start of the season. Sounds like they're good though, gonna have to try one some time.

8 hours ago, bluebruce said:

I had thought the original plan was for them to be sold in the concourse? Also surprised they're 'back', I thought they'd be available from the start of the season. Sounds like they're good though, gonna have to try one some time.

I thought so too, as it was available to buy from within the Stadium last season. Maybe the extended menu makes it easier or better to have a stall type setup outside.

I saw Yasir tweet something before the season started about the biryani not being available for the QPR game, but that it would be 'back soon' along with a variety of other options. It sounds like he wanted to improve on last season's offering, so fair play.

2 hours ago, Mike E said:

Forgot about that monstrosity 😂

Was another big opportunity missed for them though due to the way they went about thongs in those early years. 

They could really launched their venky expresses at ewood and used it was a platform to build their takaway brand in the uk. But that went belly up. 

Maybe if they get us back in the prem soon it could be a good chance for a fresh start and clenish slate and they'd have another opportunity. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

• 3 weeks later...

Similar wherever you go with these outsourced catering franchise, cinema, big time boxing, music venues etc

Shite but they get away with it although you'd think modest sized 'community' football clubs could offer something different.

Having said that the stuff at Rovers is far from the worst you'll come across if you travel about a bit. 

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Similar wherever you go with these outsourced catering franchise, cinema, big time boxing, music venues etc

Shite but they get away with it although you'd think modest sized 'community' football clubs could offer something different.

Having said that the stuff at Rovers is far from the worst you'll come across if you travel about a bit. 

Because it isn't the worst, doesn't make it acceptable.

• Like 4