BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Walk Out Song

28 minutes ago, StubbsUK said:

If there was ever a song the crowd would sing like they do at West Ham, Sheffield United etc, it would be this ... music fades just before "I read the news ..." and the crowd take over.

The big issue is the 3 minutes of acid induced experimentation before that line kicks in. Not sure it’s be an instant hit with anyone not in the know.

2 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

The big issue is the 3 minutes of acid induced experimentation before that line kicks in. Not sure it’s be an instant hit with anyone not in the know.

Play it a few times at the ground and I bet we'd get a reaction.  Lyrics give us a unique identity and it catchy. We need a change that no one can copy.

Anyone else up for this please give us a like.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

Play it a few times at the ground and I bet we'd get a reaction.  Lyrics give us a unique identity and it catchy. We need a change that no one can copy.

Anyone else up for this please give us a like.

I’m certainly not against the idea. A slightly edited version would be ideal. Have you heard the Fall’s version? It’s quite a bit shorter, although Mark E’s vocals aren’t everyone’s cup of tea!!

10 hours ago, StubbsUK said:

If there was ever a song the crowd would sing like they do at West Ham, Sheffield United etc, it would be this ... music fades just before "I read the news ..." and the crowd take over.

I'm amazed that Rovers have never capitalised on the world's most famous band singing a song with our name in it. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I'm amazed that Rovers have never capitalised on the world's most famous band singing a song with our name in it. 

Even have 4000 Holes mag. Would be good to lift Rovers fans before KO.

We need to get this started!

Edited by Cherry Blue
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

Even have 4000 Holes mag. Would be good to lift Rovers fans before KO.

We need to get this started!

I’ll play it at the Girona game as long as there is a solemn promise of starting a singalong to the appropriate bit!

• Like 2

Love the idea of A Day in The life, but might need a bit of an edit to make it the official walk out song.

I know it's a bit overdone, but I still love Sirius by the Alan Parsons Project:

Also, really like this version of Karl Jenkins' Palladio. I'm sure I've heard it at someone's ground but can't think who. The key is the timing, players out of the tunnel on 45s:

Edited by windymiller7

2DC17F4A-A4A3-45BC-88CA-C86ADD3C1DDD.thumb.jpeg.6756cdc86274997dde81a6f7adb77a08.jpeg

The pre-match playlist is really taking shape now, and post match we bring you 3 MEN GONE MAD.

Their single You Try was a big hit with John Peel who stated “This will take your breath away”, permiating between music for rock purist and rave and balaeric connoisseurs alike.

The band have been described as “Carrying the energy of The Clash, the depth of Joy Division, and the rhythm of Talking Heads”…. They are fronted by a life long Rovers fan too!

• Like 1

After reading through the transfer thread and all the latest news I think we could choose from either of a couple of Basement Jaxx songs.

Firstly "Where's Your Head At", cos mine's absolutely mashed with reading about Indian Tax Laws etc, or

"Red Alert" - No explanation needed!

Got to be this for me. Mentioned above. It's the only bespoke Rovers song I can find and I don't think many people are aware of it. Everton have had huge success with the Shone so Brightly FA cup song from the 80's. 

Other than this it would have to be the 4000 holes Beatle song but I think it would need editing to suit. Anyone pals with Paul? 

• Like 2