BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Walk Out Song

Due to Kanye West being Kanye West, clubs are cutting ties with him, and Rovers will no longer be playing "All Of The Lights" as they walk out at home games. The song was chosen by Travis, and there'll now be a new one chosen.

What would you go for and why?

Together - Hardcore Uproar

A none too subtle nod to Blackburn’s past as the home of the Rave. I’d like a song with some local connection rather than one which is arbitrarily chosen. Current Blackburn bands the Illicits and the Ruby Tuesdays are brilliant, and I would like to see a song by one of them eventually.

Second choice would be Ceremony by New Order. I really like Final Countdown and it evokes wonderful memories for me, so it’s probably best left in the past.

• Like 3

What about Might The Ecstasy of Gold by Metallica : 

or what about Enter Sandman, also by Metallica 

Not a Metallica fan? How about Wake Up by Rage Against the Machine? 

In a Broken Dream - Python Lee Jackson? 

Maybe start a minute into this to avoid the swears 😄 

Something with Blue in the title?

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

is it really a problem? 

In the grand scheme of things, not really, but I find it irritating, its tacky, it is counter productive to the natural atmosphere that spikes following a goal, so I would prefer it to be removed

For what its worth, the club once did a poll on goal music and the general consensus was a considerable majority in favour of not having it. Why it has been reinstated midway into a season is beyond me.

What is your opinion, ie to engage in discussion rather than just shutting people down. Do you prefer goal music or is this a case of dismissing anyone who disagrees with anything from within the club? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

What is your opinion, ie to engage in discussion rather than just shutting people down. Do you prefer goal music or is this a case of dismissing anyone who disagrees with anything from within the club? 

His opinion is that’s it’s a great idea from the club. Oh and Song 2 is his favourite song. 

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1