BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Walk Out Song

2 hours ago, PeteJD13 said:

Chris you picked beautiful day by U2, then some generic dance tune ;), you are in no way in a position pass judgement on other musical choices. Used in France 98 good grief 

Both are good choices of songs for the players to come out to. Both been used at Football stadiums or as part of Football shows. 

We don't need hard rock songs for players to come out to or fans to get behind them. 

I like a vast range of music from dance to everyday songs you hear on Capital or Rock FM or songs that are played on last night of the proms, but I can't stand hard rock music. 

I have listened on youtube to most songs that been suggested on here thanks Pete, including your suggestion songs. 

Chaddy you’re on a deserted island, the sun is going down. You have no chance to get off the island, you have no food and no water and the sunset before you is a metaphor for your life over the coming days.

Suddenly, a pixie appears and offers to play you the final piece of music you’ll ever hear. What do you pick?

2 hours ago, J*B said:

Chaddy you’re on a deserted island, the sun is going down. You have no chance to get off the island, you have no food and no water and the sunset before you is a metaphor for your life over the coming days.

Suddenly, a pixie appears and offers to play you the final piece of music you’ll ever hear. What do you pick?

😆

• Backroom
4 hours ago, J*B said:

For me:

Loch Lomond by Runrig.

4 hours ago, J*B said:

Can't speak for Chaddy but for me I'd have to pick ''The Best of The Beatles''.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, J*B said:

I can't speak for Chris, i want to go out peacefully so its Slayer : Angel of Death  for me ( don't listen to that Chris ) it'll break your ears

6 hours ago, J*B said:

Avicii - the nights

On 30/10/2022 at 16:15, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Really all I'd like though is for the idiots that control the pa to turn the volume down by at least 25% instead of completely drawing out any natural atmosphere in the ground. 

I agree with this. Also, please stop the music at least 10 seconds (maybe more) before kick off. It spoils the atmosphere.

Why can't we come out to Wild Rover by Blackburn Rovers. I always thought that it was good, original and local.

On 31/10/2022 at 18:24, Ossydave said:

Easy one this, one of the best songs ever produced

This is fabulous. Never seen or heard it before. It's great. Thanks Ossydave.

• Like 1