Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Walk Out Song

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

No heavy metal music or Metallic music. 

3 simple suggestions. 

Beautiful day by U2

Song 2 by Oasis 

we will rock you by Queen. 

I think Rovers will go with Final countdown which I do think anyone could complain about tbh 

The entire post is a literary wet lettuce. But the line in bold should Definitely be a fkin banning offence. 

Just something original and not the usual clichéd thicko sheeple shite.... And as much as i massively l9ve oasis their music should only be played by city. 

Im not a metal or hard rock fan in general but I'd rather have a bit of that bangin away than some lame old pop tune. Maybe something b6 the Foos would be a compromise 

7 hours ago, Miller11 said:

Might not be so simple to get Oasis to reunite to cover a Blur song.

My mistake there. I remember the song of FIFA 98. 

7 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

In the grand scheme of things, not really, but I find it irritating, its tacky, it is counter productive to the natural atmosphere that spikes following a goal, so I would prefer it to be removed

For what its worth, the club once did a poll on goal music and the general consensus was a considerable majority in favour of not having it. Why it has been reinstated midway into a season is beyond me.

What is your opinion, ie to engage in discussion rather than just shutting people down. Do you prefer goal music or is this a case of dismissing anyone who disagrees with anything from within the club? 

On the goal music, I said last week it's doesn't bother either way tbh, but I do think you are correct and right that Rovers should be asking fans about whether they want goal music or not. Same about the music Rovers players come out too

7 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

His opinion is that’s it’s a great idea from the club. Oh and Song 2 is his favourite song. 

Very quick to comment on others

16 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

My mistake there. I remember the song of FIFA 98. 

On the goal music, I said last week it's doesn't bother either way tbh, but I do think you are correct and right that Rovers should be asking fans about whether they want goal music or not. Same about the music Rovers players come out too

Very quick to comment on others

They did a couple of years ago and most people said they didn't want it, so why they have brought it back is beyond me.

On 28/10/2022 at 17:46, chaddyrovers said:

No heavy metal music or Metallic music. 

3 simple suggestions. 

Beautiful day by U2

Song 2 by Oasis 

we will rock you by Queen. 

I think Rovers will go with Final countdown which I do think anyone could complain about tbh 

Don’t let LG see that!! He f**king hates Damon Albarn. 

Queen - Let Me Entertain You

https://youtu.be/LmeOC0OTY_Q

It has the impressive "duh-duh" intro beat for when the teams are waiting in the tunnel, the explosion into noise as they enter the pitch, and a decent family-friendly first verse to welcome everyone during handshakes. Plus of course it includes the reason we're all there - to be entertained!!

The only downside I can see is that the first words are, "Hey, it's a sellout", but we can maybe gloss over that...

Edited by Atko's Engine

On 29/10/2022 at 00:41, Miller11 said:

Together - Hardcore Uproar

A none too subtle nod to Blackburn’s past as the home of the Rave. I’d like a song with some local connection rather than one which is arbitrarily chosen. Current Blackburn bands the Illicits and the Ruby Tuesdays are brilliant, and I would like to see a song by one of them eventually.

Second choice would be Ceremony by New Order. I really like Final Countdown and it evokes wonderful memories for me, so it’s probably best left in the past.

I do like the idea of this, given its a Blackburn tune and all.

Ceremony is a bit dark, maybe temptation. 

• Like 1

Something that gets the place rocking a bit

Land of the free - The Ruby Tuesdays

Roots Radical - Rancid

Wild Rover - Dropkick Murphys

Make My Day - Motorhead loads of great tunes to pick from not the same bland pop or generic indie pish

To be fair we should pick something like M16 by Sodom or Blacklist by Exodus get the blood flowing a bit!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PeteJD13 said:

Roots Radical - Rancid

Wild Rover - Dropkick Murphys

Make My Day - Motorhead loads of great tunes to pick from not the same bland pop or generic indie pish

To be fair we should pick something like M16 by Sodom or Blacklist by Exodus get the blood flowing a bit!

Cro-Mags - Hard Times

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PeteJD13 said:

jesus wept

It's a good song that has been at Football before and was used for the world cup 1998

11 hours ago, PeteJD13 said:

Roots Radical - Rancid

I've listened to all 5 songs, and they aren't getting Ewood Park rocking at all, I deffo wouldn't want any of those being played at Ewood Park any time soon. They are truly awful songs

It's a good song that has been at Football before and was used for the world cup 1998

It’s been used at Ewood before as well, and I’d wager in hundreds of other grounds around the world at the turn of the millennium by clubs who couldn’t be arsed showing an iota of originality.

I've listened to all 5 songs, and they aren't getting Ewood Park rocking at all, I deffo wouldn't want any of those being played at Ewood Park any time soon. They are truly awful songs

Chris you picked beautiful day by U2, then some generic dance tune ;), you are in no way in a position pass judgement on other musical choices. Used in France 98 good grief 

• Like 2