BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

15 minutes ago, Andy said:

He wouldn’t be at Brockhall having a medical right now if he didn’t fancy the move…

They aren't all done at Brockhall now especially when time is of the essence and transport links are key!

Also keeps things under wraps away from Brockhall.

Edited by Mercer

1 hour ago, Rochdale_rover said:

Looks energetic, tenacious, and direct...

Now, that last one should be a plus, but only if he can ignore JDT's instructions to look for defensive passes first, without being dropped.

Edited by bluebruce
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, TugaysMarlboro said:

Midfielder then striker in that order for me. So I'm glad to see this O'Brien move might happen. 

I'd be hopeful we send one of ours out on loan though to get some experience. 

I was thinking this. From having watched the clips of him, seems like loaning Garrett out to League One would make the most sense if O'Brien comes in. You could argue for Travis to a Championship club if one were interested, but the captain is unlikely to go on loan. Plus he's not young enough that the experience would do much for him like it would for Garrett...could help him regain his mojo though I suppose, and be a bigger wage saving.

2 minutes ago, neophox said:

If Markanday goes out on loan I hope he goes to a league 1 side at the top of the table and that he scores loads and then come back next season hit the ground running.

Think he might be heading for the University Of Bolton Stadium.