BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich City (a) - 17/12/22

1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

Aye, I just wonder if they’ve tweaked the settings for whatever reason and we’re not able to watch Sky games now. 

Only available if in one of these countries - https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2022/december/17/roverstv-availability-this-evening/

It's not working on the computer, had to login to the app on the iPad to watch it...even there, I have to watch it in the thumbnail option (about a fifth of the screen) because when I make it full screen then it's blocked out by an advert for half-season tickets!

Usual shambles really, but ah...what can you do?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheRoversReturn said:

Only available if in one of these countries - https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2022/december/17/roverstv-availability-this-evening/

It's not working on the computer, had to login to the app on the iPad to watch it...even there, I have to watch it in the thumbnail option (about a fifth of the screen) because when I make it full screen then it's blocked out by an advert for half-season tickets!

Usual shambles really, but ah...what can you do?

Not used the app before, but good to know. Is it just ‘RoversTV’ or something?

4 minutes ago, J*B said:

Thought he did very well. Held them up long enough so that he wasn’t the last man then took him out. Sensible play from an experienced player. 

I agree, he did very well...after Morton left the defence right in it. That said, my point was more along the lines of how  refs have given reds before in that scenario...

Just now, Sweaty Gussets said:

As in his agent? What did he/she do? 

Reacted quite predictably to him being encouraged to sign a new deal on the back of representing his hometown club then being told there’s not even a seat for him on the bus for the biggest game of the season

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Reacted quite predictably to him being encouraged to sign a new deal on the back of representing his hometown club then being told there’s not even a seat for him on the bus for the biggest game of the season

Well they all need to sort their shit out asap.

Him not even making the bench (unless injured) is criminal.

5 minutes ago, J*B said:

Just wondering what the reaction was? Maybe AW needs new representation if his current one is stepping out of line. 

Edited by Sweaty Gussets
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Managers manage the team and the players , not agents - end of.

Could not agree more with this, if what we're reading is indeed true.

I don't care who the player is; agents do not dictate or influence team decisions.

• Like 1