BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich City (a) - 17/12/22

On 15/12/2022 at 08:03, WacoRover said:

This will be the third Rovers game in a row I get on ESPN+. I sincerely doubt it will be a different result than the first two. 

But, what to do? I will have it on, 1:30 cst, because it’s not enough simply to know there’s going to be a train wreck, we’ve got to see it for ourselves. 

CoyB! 

I'll be watching. It may be a bit of comedown after weeks of World Cup matches. I completely forgot about the PNE game but it surely can't be worse than the second half at Turf Moor?

On 15/12/2022 at 14:07, only2garners said:

It's on at 17.30 here so it should be on at 11.30 CST, not 13.30. Or was that your plan, to deliberately miss it?

20 minutes ago, only2garners said:

If I’m celebrating at 7pm I will be ecstatic, as the game won’t finish until c7.25.

Let it go man. Time is a meaningless concept. 

• Backroom

About to start heading up to Norwich, hoping at the very least we can achieve our first draw of the season. Praying we don't get hammered as I'm having to sit with the home supporters.

Edited by DE.
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, Gav said:

Safe journey to the Rovers fans making the trip today. Every single one of you are a credit to the club and the town for making this trip in these conditions.

I hope you bring the points back with you.

Made the same trip in Feb 1993 ..again for a game on Sky on the Sunday!

10 mile from Norwich we suddenly hit snow ..wtf..??? ..driver of coach says theres a bloody pitch inspection ..😂

Game went ahead (only because of Sky i think) and orange ball in play !

Score ? 0-0 ..when youre young and stupid ..

sport-shutterstock-editorial-3039215a.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hannoverover said:

Apologies in advance, but this will be the 3rd game in a row I've watched.... surely can't be worse than the last two.

Going for a fired up Rovers winning 2-0.

I'm not sure the current management allow Rovers to be "fired up"? 🤔🤞

4 hours ago, DE. said:

About to start heading up to Norwich, hoping at the very least we can achieve our first draw of the season. Praying we don't get hammered as I'm having to sit with the home supporters.

Always an unhappy experience getting beaten, whilst sitting with the home fans. Remember to stand up if they score and stay seated if we do!! I remember jumping up at Old Trafford when Blake scored in the 3-2 defeat down to ten men and about 25 000 United fans glaring at me.