BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich City (a) - 17/12/22

Given our recent alarmingly powder puff approach, it is difficult to feel anything other than anxiety about this game. Norwich is a difficult place to go to at the best of times, and they have the quality in their side to put a severe dent in our confidence. All they need to do is set up to press and bully our boys and they will walk this. 

That said, we are a real Jeckyll and Hyde side, so you never know if we might turn up for a change (two games too late!) and return with the spoils. I'd be tempted to give the side likely to be playing on Weds against Forest a run out, but of course we know that JDT isn't as pragmatic as that 😞

Head says 2-0 Norwich

Heart says 1-1 

Form says cover yer eyes and hide behind the sofa, it is Dr Who time on a Saturday evening folks !

At least we should be able to turn out in the famous Blue and White kit...

FWIW COYB!

Is it two shots on target in the last two games? I want to see quick, accurate passing through the thirds, intensity,  pace and commitment. In reality I expect slow, predictable play strewn with self inflicted errors and consequentially a big defeat. I am going to the game and sometimes question my own sanity. It's the hope that kills you.

• Like 8

This will be the third Rovers game in a row I get on ESPN+. I sincerely doubt it will be a different result than the first two. 

But, what to do? I will have it on, 1:30 cst, because it’s not enough simply to know there’s going to be a train wreck, we’ve got to see it for ourselves. 

CoyB! 

1 hour ago, WacoRover said:

This will be the third Rovers game in a row I get on ESPN+. I sincerely doubt it will be a different result than the first two. 

But, what to do? I will have it on, 1:30 cst, because it’s not enough simply to know there’s going to be a train wreck, we’ve got to see it for ourselves. 

CoyB! 

It's on at 17.30 here so it should be on at 11.30 CST, not 13.30. Or was that your plan, to deliberately miss it?

Change the midfield.

Get morton Travis and schmodicsz put of the 11 and give Buckley garett and Wharton a go  . At least we might me able to string 2 passes together .

If morton came though our youth team he would be no where near our 11 . 

Only looks half decent when we are winning by a couple of goals .

As for Travis said it months ago Awful footballer and awful captain 

• Like 3

Will goalscorer Dack start?

If he does it probably won't be in the right position.

Will Pickering be back? We know we won't have Brittain.

Adam Wharton needs some game time.

Another loss I'm afraid, but we get a better performance against Tony's strugglers.

3 hours ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Norwich have only won 1 of their last 6 at home...

image.png.fb55c11be25a94f0736498b5c2cdb666.png

In our last eight games against the Canaries we have lost six and drawn two.

I don't normally do predictions but I can't see anything else but a loss by a least a two goal margin.

I'd go with 

Kaminski

Carter   Hyam Wharton Pickering 

Travis A.Wharton 

Hedges.       Dack.         Brererton

Gally 

Travis although his form been awful id be reluctant playing A Wharton and Garrett together.Powerful midfielder should be number 1 target in January followed by another RB

• Like 3

Kaminski

Carter  Hyam Ayala  Pickering 

Morton/Buckley   Wharton 

Hedges     Dack      Brereton

Gallagher

Actually play some Football for a change

Edited by superniko
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, superniko said:

Kaminski

Morton/Buckley   Wharton 

Gallagher

This looks good on paper. I’d nearly be tempted into playing Trav at right back as whilst he’s been poor recently, I genuinely don’t think carter is championship standard at all. 

Oh and bucko over Morton, Morton has done absolutely nothing recently to warrant staying in the team.

Edited by Roverinbelfast
  • Like 1

Hoping to grind out a 1-0 win (feels like we’ve Big Sam in charge again, writing that), but I think we’ll get a hammering tomorrow. 

I’ll be honest, I’ve not felt as apathetic to watching us since we went bottom of League 1, under Tony Mowbray though, after defeat at home to Doncaster. Since Saturday evening, I’ve ignored every Championship result and haven’t looked at the table. 

4 hours ago, superniko said:

Kaminski

Morton/Buckley   Wharton 

Gallagher

Wishful thinking- we’re off to park the bus tomorrow, and serve up another hammering, without leaving our own half. 

Prove me wrong JDT!