BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Blackpool (h) - 21/2/23

JRC and Brittain on the wings hade really good games along with Dolan and Thomas who I feel gives the team something difference. Blackpool are a hard unit but they are in for the fight...u unlike Wigan we did find a way to win. Had we only signed a striker in January window.....

On a note the little I saw from Morton he looked lively in attacking sense almost scoring... 

• Like 3

• Backroom
Just now, davulsukur said:

Back up to 4th. 

Refreshing to show some actual backbone for a change. In seasons gone, we've collapsed when slipping away from the top 6.

Let's hope it continues!

Certainly one nice change from the Mowbray years. We'd be neck deep in a death spiral right now if he was still around.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, DE. said:

Travis still struggling,

Sharpe: Rovers up to fourth with a win that was nervier than it needed to be given some wastefulness infront of goal in the second half, but Rovers show their mettle to hold out for another 1-0 win. Travis excellent, Hyam and Brittain not far behind, and a quality goal from Dolan.

Travis has been good since he got back in the side. 

• Like 8

• Backroom
Just now, Sweaty Gussets said:

Sharpe: Rovers up to fourth with a win that was nervier than it needed to be given some wastefulness infront of goal in the second half, but Rovers show their mettle to hold out for another 1-0 win. Travis excellent, Hyam and Brittain not far behind, and a quality goal from Dolan.

Travis has been good since he got back in the side. 

Had forgotten Sharpe is the authority on performance, thanks for the reminder in large text, presumably because you assume I can't see very well based on my assessment of Travis. Appreciated.

I'm one of Trav's biggest (and in past months pretty much only) supporters on here, so don't worry, not a case of scapegoating. I just felt he could have done better going forward, and Trav of past seasons would have driven us to another goal. As it stands he did okay but I still think he has plenty more to offer. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DE. said:

Had forgotten Sharpe is the authority on performance, thanks for the reminder in large text, presumably because you assume I can't see very well based on my assessment of Travis. Appreciated.

I'm one of Trav's biggest (and in past months pretty much only) supporters on here, so don't worry, not a case of scapegoating. I just felt he could have done better going forward, and Trav of past seasons would have driven us to another goal. As it stands he did okay but I still think he has plenty more to offer. 

Yeah he needs to improve when in possession. I don’t buy the whole “it’s not his game to push forward”. He played well tonight but for me, has a lot to improve on! Still see Hyam as the captain…

Edited by BankEnd Rover
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, JohnD said:

JDT hanging in there and his rotation system is keeping us injury free

Sarcasm? Ayala went off tonight, JRC was on the edge, Dack and BBD went off the weekend. Pickering also put after the weekend. That's 5 in the last 3 days...

• Like 2

Just now, DE. said:

No problem. I'm sorry someone had a different opinion to you. 

I just copied and pasted the bit off the LT. I don't control the font size. 

3 minutes ago, DE. said:

Seemed a weird thing to highlight alright. Is Sharpe's verdict supposed to end the conversation? Mixed bag from Travis tonight, good moment and showed his limitations at times in attack.

7 minutes ago, DE. said:

Certainly one nice change from the Mowbray years. We'd be neck deep in a death spiral right now if he was still around.

Some posters just can’t let it go…..

Good win tonight against a god awful Bpool side, possibly the worst side to come to Ewood this season? Big Mick working his magic.

Onwards and sideways.