BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (h) - 1/5/23

4 minutes ago, Neilbristol said:

Not that we are anything like or near obviously but look at arsenal and where they were when arteta took over. Look at the work he did and how long it took. And they are still struggling but have made huge progress in a few years

The fact we are nothing like is the reason I just don’t buy it.

Arsenal are a well run football club.

How many years have we been hearing it?

In a couple of years (or less) it will be someone else in Broughton’s position (or another randomly created position) and someone else in JDT’s, and we will still be brainwashed with all the project talk.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, benhben said:

Where did we finish last year? On current form we might be on track to finish low than the mogdagon days

As bad a collapse as Tony's days if not worse. Just later in the season. Same net affect.

• Like 1

Just now, martonrover said:

The fact we are nothing like is the reason I just don’t buy it.

Arsenal are a well run football club.

How many years have we been hearing it?

In a couple of years (or less) it will be someone else in Broughton’s position (or another randomly created position) and someone else in JDT’s, and we will still be brainwashed with all the project talk.

It's for the gullible 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Nailed it. They don't have the character when needed, can't see us ever getting in the play offs with this bunch, lots of new faces needed in the summer. 

Makes you wonder what they work on in training. Or maybe these players just can't be coached into making the right decisions.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, New Jeru said:

Can’t remember how much I paid for them and they’ve melted together a few times since, but with inflation lately we’ve gotta be talking at least £3, right?

I'll leave it thanks.

Just now, Bethnal said:

I’d honestly dock a day’s wage for every corner that doesn’t beat the first man. So common in football now, it’d never happen if they lost a day every time it did.

But that means if we get four corners on Saturday and another four on a Wednesday night our set-piece takers would be paying the club.