BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (h) - 1/5/23

4 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

The equaliser just drags it out another week until we finish 9th

Yep. Death by a thousand cuts (as BigBar posted above). As it always has been under this lot.

Pleased I was proved wrong with the equaliser, but realistically it’s not enough.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

The equaliser just drags it out another week until we finish 9th

Yeh part of me was thinking when we were losing, at least it's over now. But the torture continues. I suppose it's better for the pride to keep in it til the last day, but it's much worse for the ticker!

• Like 1

The biggest problem is not having a striker scoring goals! Thats the main thing.....thats why we're struggling.... think we were the best side and If we had make it to the playoffs I would hope it would be against Luton.

• Like 3

Just now, neophox said:

The biggest problem is not having a striker scoring goals! Thats the main thing.....thats why we're struggling.... think we were the best side and If we had make it to the playoffs I would hope it would be against Luton.

I thought Luton were the better side

As expected - bottled it but not quite enough to just get it over with. Not a chance this lot take points at Millwall next week. 

Every single game that they talk up as a massive game we fail to win, because this team has no leaders, and not winners. 

• Like 1

Just now, RTM08 said:

As expected - bottled it but not quite enough to just get it over with. Not a chance this lot take points at Millwall next week. 

Every single game that they talk up as a massive game we fail to win, because this team has no leaders, and not winners. 

They’ve sold out also. No way these players cope with millwall…

6 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Seasons over. We probably have a 10 percent chance of playoffs now 

I think that's about an accurate percentage. Maybe even a little generous. I'd put as about 20% likely, at best, to beat Millwall, and then we're relying on, is it two other games?

• Like 1

Yep

Just now, bluebruce said:

I think that's about an accurate percentage. Maybe even a little generous. I'd put as about 20% likely, at best, to beat Millwall, and then we're relying on, is it two other games?

Yep both Sunderland and West Brom cant win their games away at Preston and Swansea

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CambridgeRover said:

Diaz is fucking wank. If any club in a top league have given him a contract they should be looking if they can cancel it. 

He really is dire

Has just lost his drive. Could still turn into a decent signing on a free for someone. But the other thing is he's a confidence player, and he may have lost a lot of that again after being wank for us for a while now. Offering nothing at the moment, should be dropped to the bench.

• Like 1

Just now, Sweaty Gussets said:

PNE beat or draw with S'land

Swansea beat or draw with WBA

We beat Millwall. 

It's fucking happening!

PNE will let Sunderland score in the 95th minute after the ref adds three minutes to maximise the pain.

• Like 1