BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

23/24 kit; is a new sponsor needed?

We haven't had a proper nice kit since 1997. 

The uhlsport one was close but they put the badges in the middle for some unknown reason. 

Wasn't a huge fan of the kappa ones but they were ok. The crown paint ones were not too bad. Every one of the asics ones were absolutely magnificent. 

I wasn't joking when I said that the BRFCS ones were the best I've ever had. 

If we do have a sponsor then I really hope it isn't totally wicked wank. Anything else other than promoting the next public health crisis. 

Maybe by some. 

The asics ones were just so right though. A perfect example of less is more. Every single one was an absolute belter with the one exception of the orange away shirt.

The uhlsport ones would have been good had the badges not been in the middle, but that was a very 90s thing to do. 

For a lot of clubs they had some absolute howlers during that period, some of thoe shirts looked like a clown had just been sick all over them.

Hmm, not sure I agree on the Uhlsport one, but then I suppose we did get relegated in it, so maybe that’s clouded me. Early/mid 90s Asics, great, but the later away shirts were a bit naff too - the luminous yellow one, that orange one.

Whereas I thought all the Kappa home shirts in particular were great. But it’s all a personal thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, laughatthedingles said:

Just quoting the forum where it was said that the sponsor is close to being finalised. At no point was it stated it would be a new one. 

Based on rumoured information about the new home shirt @brfccody has mocked this up… 

thoughts everyone? 

IMG_0638.jpeg

Bloody hell, I thought the Kappa shirts were a snug fit! Definitely not one for the dad bod that one! 😅

• Like 7

3 hours ago, laughatthedingles said:

Just quoting the forum where it was said that the sponsor is close to being finalised. At no point was it stated it would be a new one. 

Based on rumoured information about the new home shirt @brfccody has mocked this up… 

thoughts everyone? 

IMG_0638.jpeg

Shit.

Why are both sleeve white?

On 28/05/2023 at 07:01, Mattyblue said:

Hmm, not sure I agree on the Uhlsport one, but then I suppose we did get relegated in it, so maybe that’s clouded me. Early/mid 90s Asics, great, but the later away shirts were a bit naff too - the luminous yellow one, that orange one.

Whereas I thought all the Kappa home shirts in particular were great. But it’s all a personal thing.

Loved the orange one and the luminous one, but I am prone to controversial viewpoints on our kit.

Also always liked blue shorts with the home kit, or white shorts, but all red socks.

I stand by it, you can tell me I’m wrong but I don’t care.

• Backroom
On 02/06/2023 at 11:20, rog of the rovers said:

New Stoke City kit released today, should give us some clues. Expect these but with blue for the home shorts and even a Rovers 'Letterman/Varsity Jacket' on its way?

web-adult-home-short-1.png

23-24-adult-home-walk-out-jacket-front.png

I’d buy a Rovers varsity jacket like that in an instant!

• Like 2

• Backroom
2 hours ago, JoeH said:

Away black & grey, third yellow. Apparently. Could be wrong though just heard from a pal

Black and grey would be great. Reminds me of the year of THAT Reidy thunderbolt.

• Like 2