BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

23/24 kit; is a new sponsor needed?

4 hours ago, Cuppliance said:

Ranking every Championship home kit of the 2023-24 season (msn.com) 

Just seen this article ranking every championship team's kit. They seem to priorities the sponsor over anything else when ranking. What do people think of Blackburn's placing on the list?

Not a chance that ours is the worst in the league.

Anyway - looking forward to rocking my third shirt tomorrow - just hope I'm not accosted as a Putin supporter on the walk to the ground...

• Like 3

As a man approaching my 50’s I think the time has come for me not to wear replica kits any more I don’t know about you but I find the slim fit designs don’t compliment my beer and kebab lifestyle 

I just wanted to know if anybody had bought the Rovers Polo shirts as I quite like the look of those and at £25-£35 represent better value for money , and if they thought the sizing was more accurate ? I generally wear XXL polo shirts (told you i like Beer n Kebabs) or do you have to upsize like the replica kits

• Backroom
15 minutes ago, AJW said:

As a man approaching my 50’s I think the time has come for me not to wear replica kits any more I don’t know about you but I find the slim fit designs don’t compliment my beer and kebab lifestyle 

I just wanted to know if anybody had bought the Rovers Polo shirts as I quite like the look of those and at £25-£35 represent better value for money , and if they thought the sizing was more accurate ? I generally wear XXL polo shirts (told you i like Beer n Kebabs) or do you have to upsize like the replica kits

Good news if you don’t want to wear a replica shirt Chaddy has you covered with a subtle alternative for match days 

On 09/06/2023 at 20:53, chaddyrovers said:

why don't Rovers do designs like this one below? 

Blackburn Rovers 3D Printed Hoodie For Men Women | Shirt Brigade

7 minutes ago, Nuttall is lost said:

These a tight fit?   Normally an L in most brands but Macron are tight fit yeah?

Yep would suggest at least one size up, maybe 2, depending on how tight 'standard' sizing is on you and the fit you want on the shirt. Ideally get to the store to try sizing, or try another Macron team's shirt if you find one in a local shop 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alex l said:

Club shop seems to have a decent amount of home and third shirts available, but no sight of the away kit today. Not great but not a complete disaster in terms of availability for the opening game. 

Away one probably next week or week after as Waggott said in interview 

9 hours ago, goozburger said:

Provided the ship doesn't sink. There is a shipping container full of Rovers shirts at the bottom of an ocean based on what Waggott said. 😆

8 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I got told today you really need to get the size up . A guy I spoke to says he was a large that gets extra large rovers shirts due to them being quiet small. He said he had to get xxl this time as xl didn’t touch him 

I have 4xl shirt which is my size and it fit right and not tight either 

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered the away and 3rd shirts and the away kids kit over a month ago online and still have nothing to show for it! Anybody else had any issues similar? I thought they would at least send out the adult shirts while awaiting stock of the kids kit which I believe is the hold up. £160 odd spent for nowt and the season ticks past...

1 hour ago, Feed the Yak said:

I ordered the away and 3rd shirts and the away kids kit over a month ago online and still have nothing to show for it! Anybody else had any issues similar? I thought they would at least send out the adult shirts while awaiting stock of the kids kit which I believe is the hold up. £160 odd spent for nowt and the season ticks past...

Same here black and yellow shirts ordered some time ago. What annoyed me was the fact the order was in before the were on general sale but the mail order department forgot to post them out.

There is a backlog and supply issue which should be resolved next week I am told.

I have once again highlighted the lack of communication is a bloody huge problem which the club just cant seem to get their heads around!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

Same here black and yellow shirts ordered some time ago. What annoyed me was the fact the order was in before the were on general sale but the mail order department forgot to post them out.

There is a backlog and supply issue which should be resolved next week I am told.

I have once again highlighted the lack of communication is a bloody huge problem which the club just cant seem to get their heads around!

They would have to give a fuck about the fans for them to sort it out.

• 1 month later...
On 01/08/2023 at 21:58, Upside Down said:

Reverse the halves on the back FFS. That is our colours.

Watching Palace yesterday, I noticed their kit is Macron but the halves are reversed front to back as ours should be. 
Penny pinching by Waggot is my best guess. 

• Like 1