BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

23/24 kit; is a new sponsor needed?

Annual thread awaiting details and leaks on the shirts. Can anyone confirm if we need a new sponsor for next season? Looking back to when TW was announced, can't find any details over the length of the agreement. Perhaps something which can be asked at the Fans Forum?

34 minutes ago, alex l said:

Annual thread awaiting details and leaks on the shirts. Can anyone confirm if we need a new sponsor for next season? Looking back to when TW was announced, can't find any details over the length of the agreement. Perhaps something which can be asked at the Fans Forum?

It's 1 year deal according to the fans forum minutes in October 2022 

3 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Any other companies in walking distance from Ewood then that will chuck us a few bob?

Crown paints still in the market….They’re close enough. 
We could get ‘Euro Garages’ 😂

• Backroom

Eurogarages seems a no brainer but you’d have to think we’ve tried (in our own way) there 

Next season will be Empire Theatre with Ewood Florists on the back!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Andy said:

I don't like the TW logo, looks cheap and tacky, but I do still prefer it to no logo.

No logo looks crap - and also reminds me of the Leon Best / Danny Murphy days.

Couldn't disagree more. The last time I bought a Rovers shirt is when we had no logo as it had a real retro feel to it without a tacky sponsor. 

One of my favorite shirts. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Andy said:

No logo looks crap - and also reminds me of the Leon Best / Danny Murphy days.

I don’t understand why you think it looks crap other than reminding you of those two plodders. 
I could equally say it looks great because it reminds me of the Bryan Douglas/ Andy McEvoy days. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ianrally said:

I don’t understand why you think it looks crap other than reminding you of those two plodders. 
I could equally say it looks great because it reminds me of the Bryan Douglas/ Andy McEvoy days. 

Before my time but I do agree with Andy also they wouldn't look right IMO

15 hours ago, Tom said:

Eurogarages seems a no brainer but you’d have to think we’ve tried (in our own way) there 

Not sure that would fly mate.  I may be out of turn but them guys are from a Pakistani descent and our owners are Indian....not sure they'd want to do business together 

Perfect opportunity to join forces with a lucrative big name sponsor who will be able to pay a hefty sum for shirt sponsorship particularly after our frequent live broadcasts increasing exposure. Should help with FFP issues.

Then I woke up.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Upside Down said:

Well I'm really hoping that we'll have proper halved shirts with no sponsor next season. 

Hopefully its one more thing the club can't be arsed doing and they just get @Herbie6590to do it for them.

Along with this would you accept our reduced budget and therefore likely weaker squad?

• Like 1