BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

23/24 kit; is a new sponsor needed?

I’m sure on this issue the sales and marketing brains at Ewood will be using the fact we were the most shown championship club on TV this season to their benefit.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 2

Silly concept kit season is even worse than silly transfer rumour season. Saw this absolute abomination the other day…

7DB971A4-0F1E-4EF1-B37C-F64E669E6DB6.thumb.jpeg.abfd2ec9604c1f30914aae113ac05ca4.jpeg

One supposed Rovers fan said it was nice, but “the dinosaurs” among us wouldn’t like it. Well, I for one am a massive T Rex in that case. You really ought to have some mandatory education in your clubs history and traditions before being allowed to call yourself a supporter.

On a more serious note, the sooner the Macron deal is up the better. It’s massively restrictive in terms of order numbers and lead times. Our own willingness to be treated like a poor relation is certainly a contributing factor too, but their inflexibility and the frankly terrible deal we (Fielder) have agreed is the reason nobody could buy a shirt since October.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Miller11 said:

Silly concept kit season is even worse than silly transfer rumour season. Saw this absolute abomination the other day…

7DB971A4-0F1E-4EF1-B37C-F64E669E6DB6.thumb.jpeg.abfd2ec9604c1f30914aae113ac05ca4.jpeg

One supposed Rovers fan said it was nice, but “the dinosaurs” among us wouldn’t like it. Well, I for one am a massive T Rex in that case. You really ought to have some mandatory education in your clubs history and traditions before being allowed to call yourself a supporter.

On a more serious note, the sooner the Macron deal is up the better. It’s massively restrictive in terms of order numbers and lead times. Our own willingness to be treated like a poor relation is certainly a contributing factor too, but their inflexibility and the frankly terrible deal we (Fielder) have agreed is the reason nobody could buy a shirt since October.

Silly kit concept season eh?

It's been a while since a light blue offering (2014 and 2018 previously), so I suspect we might see that again.

Screenshot_20230518-213952.png

Screenshot_20230518-214545.png

• Like 3

On 19/05/2023 at 02:57, Miller11 said:

Fuck. That.

On 18/05/2023 at 07:08, chaddyrovers said:

Anyone know if we are having 3 kits this season and what colours are the away kit and 3rd kit? 

I think 3 is the norm nowadays. It has been for years from what I can recall. 

• Like 1