BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

23/24 kit; is a new sponsor needed?

It's in the eye of the beholder 😂. My granddaughter didn't like the mock up somebody posted but she likes this so I'm getting her one. My friend is on holiday and has just contacted me to get one for his lad too as they like it.

With such a traditional home shirt design that has little or no room for design elements I don't mind the odd bold choice when it comes to an away/3rd shirt.

This shirt fits that brief wonderfully. I imagine it'll be popular with the kids and if we have a famous win/cup run etc in the shirt it'll find is place in Rovers folklore.

Would be the shirt I'd be most tempted to buy out of this years releases so far.

• Like 1

Personally think all three kits look excellent, great variety in the 2nd and 3rd and outside the red and black stripes these are the perfect kits for me! Well done Rovers, just need to fund some players to wear them now! 

Edited by Darwen Rover 007
  • Like 1

First of all, beauty of a shirt.

Also, very elaborate video, no idea the cost's on these things if anyone can shed light but looks outsourced compared to the usual stuff we get and would have surely cost a bit. Not something you would do if you were a club on it's knees?

Edited by sparky12

I know all the kits might not be to everyone’s liking but at least they’re bespoke.

If we had Nike or Adidas making the kits they would just be templated like every other team in the EFL/Premier League.

• Backroom

I like the away and third kits (for once I won’t even mention the sponsor)

Don’t like the light blue on the home kit and not keen on the colouring of the badge on the third 

Not a bad effort all round really 

• Like 2

I’ve given up on the reversed halves, the club obviously has (I’d say there’s no one left there making these decisions with any knowledge of the club’s heritage, but then they do like to keep crowbaring in the ‘Cambridge blue’ because of the 1880s).

Edited by Mattyblue

21 minutes ago, philipl said:

Sorry but that Z motif on the 3rd shirt is off the scale stupid and insensitive.

Might as well use a swastika.

Bloody hell you've surpassed yourself with that comment.

• Like 2

Outrageous the lengths Russian propaganda goes to, it’s scary shit, totally with you Phil. 💪

They’ve even corrupted some mid level commercial bloke at Rovers and an Italian sportswear company to subliminally add pro-Putin messages to the third kit of an English second division club! MI6 need to find this rogue employee!

• Like 3