BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 23-24

4 hours ago, bazza said:

I managed to find it. It's called," Alan's farmer rant" on YouTube

Sorry for derailing; but for those who can't be bothered looking it up Alan Partridge farmer's rant

5 hours ago, Upside Down said:

If you don't get it you never will.

It's absolutely genius.

It's superb. 

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
22 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

According to the BBC gossip column. The Premier League are looking into Chelsea’s transfer dealings back in 2013. Nothing like being on the ball is there ?

If I’m not mistaken, I think they’ve reported themselves!

Fulham supporters are protesting today about ticket prices, both for individual games and season tickets. Tickets for their game against the Rags today range between £67 and £160. In my experience of going to Fulham it's almost like a tourist attraction with tickets snapped up by what appear to be foreign visitors who I don't think will have a clue about pricing.

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/fulham-fans-prepare-for-ticket-price-protest-this-weekend/

29 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Fulham supporters are protesting today about ticket prices, both for individual games and season tickets. Tickets for their game against the Rags today range between £67 and £160. In my experience of going to Fulham it's almost like a tourist attraction with tickets snapped up by what appear to be foreign visitors who I don't think will have a clue about pricing.

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/fulham-fans-prepare-for-ticket-price-protest-this-weekend/

StOp wInYn uNd S0pUrT uR KluB FFS!!!!

Edited by Upside Down

• Moderation Lead
4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

im`e a confirmed utd hater but that is never offside,unless you are a var official,which means you hav`nt got a scooby doo about football

To be fair, if Maguire left that alone, it’s onside and doesn’t even get a review. For me though, if he doesn’t touch it, which I don’t think he does, then it should be onside and therefore, a goal.

1 hour ago, 47er said:

That Newcastle goal should never have stood. VAR clearly showed the ball went out of play before it was crossed for the goal.

What's the use of it?

Why don't stadiums have cameras situated level with the goal lines? Do the corner flags get in the way?

I actually think it was a goal. The VAR angle seemed to show green next to the ball and the line but it wasn't conclusive. They shouldn't have bothered looking at other 2. It wasn't a foul nor was Gordon offside.

I liked the game too. It was short on chances but there was lots of full-blooded play. Havertz was lucky to stay on, and Guimares should have been sent off for elbowing Jorginho.

Wolves got screwed again. It was never a penalty. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, speeeeeeedie said:

I actually think it was a goal. The VAR angle seemed to show green next to the ball and the line but it wasn't conclusive. They shouldn't have bothered looking at other 2. It wasn't a foul nor was Gordon offside.

It was conclusively over the line. Couldn't believe it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Howard Webb could always be relied upon to make sure the decisions went in favour of the right team. Now he's running the whole outfit. 

Really any wonder why the standards of reffing are so bad?

That sums up Webb

People forget what he was like as a Ref and he, for reasons unknown, was regarded as Mr. Honest Nice Guy

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

That sums up Webb

People forget what he was like as a Ref and he, for reasons unknown, was regarded as Mr. Honest Nice Guy

He was the ref for the West Ham game at Ewood that was clearly fixed. 

A dodgy penalty, a goal that didn't cross the line and sending off Bentley for being fouled.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Clear shove in the back of the defender too. Also, shouldn’t the ball be inside the quadrant from corners? 

My first thought was ‘shove’.

My second thought was VE Day 95.

My third thought was ‘no foul’ 😀

it`s starting to make me wonder if there is some sort of corrupt betting angle going on with var,how you can`t work out the ball is out of play despite having 5 minutes to look at it is definately raising suspicion in my eyes,no one can be that incompetent,even my mother,who has absolutely no interest in football can spot when a ball goes out of play

• Like 1

Yet here they are in the Premier League regardless, the strength of the football pyramid in this country is unrivalled, we should all cherish it… despite the elite game doing everything in its power to snuff it out.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1