BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (H) - 19/08/2023

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

How did the red happen?

Delap got goal side of Pickering from a long ball for the second time in 5 mins.  Through on goal and Pickering just brought him down on the edge of the box.  No arguing with it.

First time it happened was out wide and Pears was out quick to bail him out.  No such luck this time.

• Like 1

Just now, TommyRovers said:

I like Dolan and he clearly has quality but the amount of times the ball gets to him in our attack and he loses it through a heavy touch or stupid pass is ridiculous. The sooner Sigurdsson is back the better.

He doesn't have quality, he is clueless. Can't make any decisions

Just now, TommyRovers said:

I like Dolan and he clearly has quality but the amount of times the ball gets to him in our attack and he loses it through a heavy touch or stupid pass is ridiculous. The sooner Sigurdsson is back the better.

He's been terrible this season. 

2 minutes ago, TommyRovers said:

I had him down as a super sub. I’m now even doubting that. I’d describe him as brainless on the pitch.

What an awful start to this match from Rovers. Will get everything we deserve here.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

3 minutes ago, TommyRovers said:

Apart from running around a lot what quality would that be? 

• Like 1

Just now, CambridgeRover said:

Dolan off, shouldn't have started today. Huge mistake from JDT.

Who should have started? If you say Gilsenan then that's a very, very brave call - he's got one senior start (and appearance I think). We're bereft of options upfront. 

1 minute ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

That was pathetic defending from Pickering. Completely misjudges the bouncing ball, then brings down the man. He was saved by Pears a couple of minutes earlier. 

This will end up 3 or 4. 

Hull were looking much  the better side against 11. 

He has no pace - he's always susceptible to that unfortunately. 

• Like 1