BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s, HMRC…The Plot Thickens ?

17 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

they thought they were going to be worshipped only to be met with snowballs and well due abuse!!!

Don't shoot me for this but as funny and deserved as that was...and i remember thinking this at the time...

If that was me who got that reception and hit with that,as long as i could afford too(which it appears they can) i'd make sure the football club loitered around outside the premier league and never returned

4 minutes ago, Ben-2000 said:

Looks like it's been re-listed to 12th March. 

Due to a "Vigilance Committee meeting" taking place the same day (whatever one of those is).

IMG_20240125_130914.png

From very quick googling it seems a parish council meeting has ruined any hope of a January 

4 minutes ago, Ben-2000 said:

Due to a "Vigilance Committee meeting" taking place the same day (whatever one of those is).

IMG_20240125_130914.png

Meaning money transfer not approved, yet?? 

Meaning sales needed urgently? (Wharton)

28 minutes ago, Ben-2000 said:

IMG_20240125_130914.png

Can’t help but think we are through the Looking Glass here. This is no way to run a village fete never mind a football club. Farcical isn't the word. 

I wonder just how welcome Crystal Palace cash will be now…

• Like 5

4 hours ago, tomphil said:

Companies house will be the first alert of it probably because once it's on there you at least know it's true.

The October tranche of funds is not on companies house. Perhaps because they are not creating additional shares with these transfers.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ben-2000 said:

IMG_20240125_130914.png

How can this just be casually pushed back? Assuming this means we now cannot pay for the day to day running of the club?

Which leaves us with the worst situation where we are selling Wharton to plug the gap.

Get the protests ramped up!

Edited by davulsukur

29 minutes ago, BigUts said:

But...he says there is a 26m tax bill outstanding and any delays will be trouble...which has now happened.

I am sure HMRC will understand.

So no doubt our owners will now sit back and blame anyone but themselves, despite this all being down to their illegal payments, making it necessary for them to go to court to get permission to thrown money away.

I was 95% sure they were covering something up before all this, but my mind is made up now.

Something stinks.

Edited by lraC
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

How can this just be casually pushed back? 

Can't imagine the fate of Blackburn Rovers is much of a priority for the Indian Courts.

Anyone know what a "Vigilance Committee Meeting" is? Be a bit surreal if whatever one of those is ended the Club one year short of its 150th anniversary.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, levi said:

If that was me who got that reception and hit with that,as long as i could afford too(which it appears they can) i'd make sure the football club loitered around outside the premier league and never returned

Would you have let an agent run the club and continuously employed Steve Kean despite results and fan opinion massively to the contrary even before the snowball incident. Something tells me their actions at Blackburn Rovers were never shaped by the spherical lump of frosted water which fell upon them.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

The October tranche of funds is not on companies house. Perhaps because they are not creating additional shares with these transfers.

It probably went straight to paying off the tax bill and borrowings they'd taken out via the other company that owns the training ground.