BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leicester City (h) - 01/10/23

Just now, BigBar said:

Siggy looks a right player. Our attack is actually quite good, need to sort out the cheap conceeding and errors. That's Tomasson's job to put right.

I haven’t lamented the Kaminski sale to date, I’m a believer in constant regeneration, but you have to wonder if Kaminski causes or allows the volume of goals we’ve conceded. I don’t think he can be that much worse at distributing the ball than Pears seemingly is at literally every other goalkeeping task.

I don’t know what Leo looks like, have t seen the Carabao games, but if the staff don’t think Leo’s better than Pears, then what else can he do?

4 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

I haven’t lamented the Kaminski sale to date, I’m a believer in constant regeneration, but you have to wonder if Kaminski causes or allows the volume of goals we’ve conceded. I don’t think he can be that much worse at distributing the ball than Pears seemingly is at literally every other goalkeeping task.

I don’t know what Leo looks like, have t seen the Carabao games, but if the staff don’t think Leo’s better than Pears, then what else can he do?

Hard to disagree mate.

• Like 1

I’ve obviously never seen Wahlstedt in training and haven’t seen him in the league cup but I just refuse to believe that a guy who’s played an international game for Sweden and kept a clean sheet isn’t better than Mowbray’s mates son. Who’s cost rovers more points than any keeper I can ever remember and put in some of the worst individual performances (Wigan/Ipswich) of any rovers player in any position. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

The Manager is fully entitle to play who he likes, that is why he is the manager, he will live and die by those decisions.

My problem is why did we spend the only money we had for the summer (and we knew at that stage that is was the only money) on someone who was not a significant improvement on what we had? Surely the money could have been better invested elsewhere and just take a chance putting one of the U23 keepers on the bench for the year.