BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich City (a) - 5/11/23

4 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Absolutely, don’t understand why you aren’t grasping this point chaddy.

yes once kaminski hadn’t regained number 1 and there was then interest from Luton he wanted to go, which was fair enough.

had he came back in as number 1 , would he still have wanted to go, would Luton be prepared to pay for our number 1

we can’t say. 
but it certainly isn’t as easy as Luton wanted him, he wanted away

I just don't agree with your point. I don't think Kaminski not playing last season after his injury played zero part in him wanting to leave for PL football with Luton. Playing PL football is what the biggest attraction for any player. 

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

Right decision by Rovers. 

29 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I just don't agree with your point. I don't think Kaminski not playing last season after his injury played zero part in him wanting to leave for PL football with Luton. Playing PL football is what the biggest attraction for any player. 

Right decision by Rovers. 

But can you at least acknowledge that maybe had he still been number 1 that might not have been an option 

8 hours ago, rigger said:

The main problem with getting an experienced keeper, is that JDT wants the keeper to be at ease playing the ball short with his feet. Not many experienced keepers are used to doing that. 

Wouldn't be top of my list right now!

1 hour ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

But can you at least acknowledge that maybe had he still been number 1 that might not have been an option 

PL football vs Championship football plus it might the only chance to play Premier League football. Who at his age would really turn that move down to stay at Championship club. Simple decision for TK.  

21 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

PL football vs Championship football plus it might the only chance to play Premier League football. Who at his age would really turn that move down to stay at Championship club. Simple decision for TK.  

BUT Chaddy listen!! It’s fair enough when he has the choice but had he been number 1 that chance may never have came up. Listen to what I’m saying. Luton would be less inclined to come in for a number 1 than a supposedly back up keeper. Our price would probably have been double 

5 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

BUT Chaddy listen!! It’s fair enough when he has the choice but had he been number 1 that chance may never have came up. Listen to what I’m saying. Luton would be less inclined to come in for a number 1 than a supposedly back up keeper. Our price would probably have been double 

who says the price would have been any Rovers had their asking price and Luton met it. 

Why would Luton been less inclined to come for Kaminski regarding of his team status. If Luton want him they would have come and got him. They have PL football and that the biggest attraction for Kaminski. You act like Kaminski should have turned down a move to PL and chance to play in the best league in the world to stay at Rovers. 

20 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

who says the price would have been any Rovers had their asking price and Luton met it. 

Why would Luton been less inclined to come for Kaminski regarding of his team status. If Luton want him they would have come and got him. They have PL football and that the biggest attraction for Kaminski. You act like Kaminski should have turned down a move to PL and chance to play in the best league in the world to stay at Rovers. 

Not saying that at all, but had he still been number 1 I don’t think he would have been in such a desire to leave. Luton were looking at every keeper who was available, if one wasn’t I don’t think they would have been looking at him. 
he was wrongly benched for a less talented keeper- one which you endorsed and it cost us 

Looks like the appeal was successful which is great news. However one does wonder if the red card was more important to the game if they would have overturned it. This is the sort of decision they’re happy to say they made a mistake on because it made no difference to the result. 

Maybe just me being cynical…

18 minutes ago, Miker said:

Looks like the appeal was successful which is great news. However one does wonder if the red card was more important to the game if they would have overturned it. This is the sort of decision they’re happy to say they made a mistake on because it made no difference to the result. 

Maybe just me being cynical…

Barry Bannon had a red card overturned today also and Sheffield Wednesday lost.