BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (a) - 25/11/2023

11 hours ago, bigbrandjohn said:

My Plymouth mate warned me he was in the treatment room more than on the pitch. Surely to God we checked this stuff out. Not very well methinks. 

And he was their best player when fit.

I think he was signed to add depth to the ST position, with the plan being to sign someone over the top of him (and loan Leonard out). Instead the taps were turned off and he became our marquee signing of the summer.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

Can see this game being won by fullbacks.  Ki Jana Hoever has too much for Pickering and can see him sucking him out of position and Stoke bagging 

I think they've got Brittain playing on the left for that very reason. He roasted Dolan twice last season who simply didn't have the athleticism to track him.

6 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Travis at RB is a disaster waiting to happen, too much emphasis on bombing forward, no positional responsibility, knackered by the time he makes it back.

Not able to watch today - has Trav really gone to RB when Brittain is on the pitch?? I thought we'd gone Brittain - Hill - Carter -Pickering at the back and Trav in mid

• Like 1

Tyrhys Dolan looks extremely disengaged and impeded a free-kick being taken for a pointless booking. I’d have him off at half-time, attitude is essential and the bare minimum.

Leonard presses at least as well and can operate out on the right, bring him on.

Edited by Bethnal
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Polky said:

Adam Wharton has been very sloppy in this first half. He needs to switch on!

I feel sorry for him - he's played three killer passes today that more talented attacking players would have scored from. 

He needs to clean up the rest of his game, for sure.

• Like 6