BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (a) - 25/11/2023

Not seen any of the match but always great to win in a scrappy match (which it sounds like), and do so comfortably in the end.

Positive GD now, no reason we shouldn’t go into that Leeds match in the playoff positions with Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday up next.

PNE crumbling in stoppage time. 5th and 6th are well up for grabs!!

COYB

Very good away win in not that good a game.

TTF I don't have to watch Stoke every week.

Good to see Moran get a goal and Garrett have a very effective cameo.

The Ref had an odd game, he could, should, have dished out more yellows against both sides.

Nice to see Neil looking miserable.... And his ex PNE losing even better.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

8 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

Just gets better Nobbers now conceded 2 in injury time .

How does it feel Nobbers ?

What a fantastic day, nobbers think they have returned to winning ways, they haven't, watch us leapfrog them in the coming weeks.

Burnley conceded 2 late on too.

Rovers are supreme!

Goin down going down Vincent kompanyyyy

• Like 1

I can't lie, that was a really difficult watch. The goals being at the very beginning and the very end is a perfect away performance in many ways, but the 90 minutes in between them were tough...

We sat very deep for most of the second half and I had this horrible feeling we'd concede again. It's strange to say after a 3-0 away but we have definitely played better and lost before

Sammie is great on the ball and on another day could have had a hat-trick. I think Dolan had a poor game but pressed relentlessly. Our defence were superb throughout and James Hill really is a diamond player. Woe on those who begrudged us loaning "another kid"

Moran played well, if not a little clumsy at times. Tronstad really is the glue that holds the midfield together and is everything Travis should have been.

I thought Brittain was quiet too, but his defensive work was what today was about for him. Brilliant effort

Personally I'd have liked to have seen us be a bit more adventurous in the 2nd half. We sat very deep and on another day might have lived to regret it. As it stands it was executed with perfection and we come away with another away win. Great turnaround after the disappointment of the Preston game

• Like 7

Another fantastic away day and result.

Lots of good performances, but I think Hill is immense at the back.

Pleased to see Garrett come on late and create a couple of goals, will do his confidence the world of good.

• Like 7

Just now, Andy said:

Another fantastic away day and result.

Lots of good performances, but I think Hill is immense at the back.

Pleased to see Garrett come on late and create a couple of goals, will do his confidence the world of good.

Hill is a very very good player ! 

Excellent win today , had my doubts before the start but what do i know .

• Like 1

Just now, Dreams of 1995 said:

I can't lie, that was a really difficult watch. The goals being at the very beginning and the very end is a perfect away performance in many ways, but the 90 minutes in between them were tough...

We sat very deep for most of the second half and I had this horrible feeling we'd concede again. It's strange to say after a 3-0 away but we have definitely played better and lost before

Sammie is great on the ball and on another day could have had a hat-trick. I think Dolan had a poor game but pressed relentlessly. Our defence were superb throughout and James Hill really is a diamond player. Woe on those who begrudged us loaning "another kid"

Moran played well, if not a little clumsy at times. Tronstad really is the glue that holds the midfield together and is everything Travis should have been.

I thought Brittain was quiet too, but his defensive work was what today was about for him. Brilliant effort

Personally I'd have liked to have seen us be a bit more adventurous in the 2nd half. We sat very deep and on another day might have lived to regret it. As it stands it was executed with perfection and we come away with another away win. Great turnaround after the disappointment of the Preston game

Sounds like a tactical masterclass from the Danish grandmaster. 

• Like 1