BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup - 2023/24

9 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

The Home Counties will be buzzing tonight.

There will be a lot of skriking kids across the country though whose weak parents have let them support City over their own club.

This three times in  row shite ain't for everyone. Fuck Manchester. Fuck United. Fuck City. For all its faults there's only one Blackburn and there's only one Rovers.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Two Blackburns when it comes to the FA Cup.

Proper football town.

Indeed. Been a good while since the other one was relevant mind 😁

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Deffo no style there yet but that's the problem. I have said my opinions on United and what needs fixing there firstly before head coach role is look at. From what I read last night its seems Ipswich McKenna will take over which I think is a strange choice myself. I think Brighton move would be more logically and the right next step

Have you ever advocated for the sacking of a manager before the manager has been sacked?

I know you always say the club (Rovers) was right, immediately after the manager has been canned. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Blow-in said:

Have you ever advocated for the sacking of a manager before the manager has been sacked?

I know you always say the club (Rovers) was right, immediately after the manager has been canned. 

Ince and Coyle for sure. 

Bowyer and Mowbray time had run the course. 

JDT outburst after QPR game was always going end after that way

I think Utd problems are deeper than just Ten Hag who has won 2 trophies in 2 seasons. Yes overspend on some signings but that why you sporting structure in place like a proper DoF like Ashworth not Murtough. Who gives Casemiro a 5 year deal? 

I think Ten Hag need another sesson and some good signings. See what he does then. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

enjoyed the game,a good fa cup final for once,thought city looked jaded tbh,never nice seeing utd win anything and the telly got switched over as soon as the ref blew his final whistle🙂

Good when it buys ya season ticket tho 

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Ince and Coyle for sure. 

I think Utd problems are deeper than just Ten Hag who has won 2 trophies in 2 seasons. Yes overspend on some signings but that why you sporting structure in place like a proper DoF like Ashworth not Murtough. Who gives Casemiro a 5 year deal? 

I think Ten Hag need another sesson and some good signings. See what he does then. 

When you decided that Coyle, Mowbray and Bowyer needed to go. On Tomasson, you was fuming when he went but take the other 3.Why didnt the same argument apply, that the problems run far deeper than the manager under Venkys?

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

On Tomasson, you was fuming when he went but take the other 3.Why didnt the same argument apply, that the problems run far deeper than the manager under Venkys?

Yes I was unhappy the way it ended but looking back(under hindsight and what we know now compare to then) it really started in the summer 2023 when budgets was cut after the first 3 signings and money had to be raised, JDT wasn't happy that the club didn't back him with more quality signings that summer, He wouldn't change tactics and he stuck his principles(wrongly looking back with hindsight), after McGuire failed transfer and the QPR post interview his days was numbered(again looking back with Hindsight). Like I have said before on here I agree with Paul Mani's post https://www.brfcs.com/forums/topic/36874-the-summer-transfer-window-press-submit/?do=findComment&comment=2594443 here, that Rovers senior management lost faith in GB and JDT cos match results and signings, Waggott lined up Eustace(very quickly replace JDT if you remember correctly) and after JDT rant post QPR game he was goner. Eustace was appointed that night, 

Yes Venkys are massive problem here, I wish they would appoint different CEO who will improve the club commercially, find a better shirt sponsor and better communicate with the fans(Like why hasn't Waggott done a end of the season interview with local media like Winter at Blackpool and Ridsdale at PNE have?) but Venkys haven't made the club and its fanbase pay off their own Bank Loan that they borrowed to buy the club like the Glazers have done at Man Utd. 

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Ince and Coyle for sure. 

There is absolutely no way while there is a hole in your arse that you were advocating to get rid of Mowbray. 

You defended him right to the death.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, GHR said:

This three times in  row shite ain't for everyone. Fuck Manchester. Fuck United. Fuck City. For all its faults there's only one Blackburn and there's only one Rovers.

Agreed. I didn't bother watching it and seeing either Manchester club win it.

I had better things to do, I had and early kip before the evening darts session.

* I just watched the goal highlights. 2 complete shambles and one from a good passing move.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Agreed. I didn't bother watching it and seeing either Manchester club win it.

I had better things to do, I had and early kip before the evening darts session.

* I just watched the goal highlights. 2 complete shambles and one from a good passing move.

Better than 2 London or southern clubs but yes, I didn’t bother watching it either, unthinkable before the days of the plastic Premier League and the boring Champions League for non champions. The decline in importance of the FA cup is one of the many reasons why top level football is no longer as enjoyable these days

Edited by jim mk2
  • Like 2