BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup - 2023/24

Waggott will already be planning to shut the Blackburn End 😁

This game represents an opportunity to attract youngsters by making it free for kids with a paying adult. Some thought needs to go into this rather than their usual copy and paste mentality.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, arbitro said:

This game represents an opportunity to attract youngsters by making it free for kids with a paying adult. Some thought needs to go into this rather than their usual copy and paste mentality.

Also the Riverside and the Darwen end, every one in the Jack Walker

50 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Another Fan Takeover needed… 😉

• Like 4

Why not make it a tenner in the BBE and quid a kid then £15 adults in the JW then people have the choice and it will drag in a couple more thousand.

A likely sub 1k following of Cambridge fans in the JW lower far end so the downgrader can delight in closing the DE instead. 

Apply some thinking that is of consideration to home fans and don't pretend those from the south present any problem that needs extra policing.

24 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Don't you need Cambridge's agreement to change in ticket prices ?

12 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i think so,however as it`s a cup match im`e pretty certain you can charge the home fans whatever you like,we used to do it pre venkys

Home club sets the price (I think with a £10 minimum for adults)

Away fans can only be charged more than away fans by mutual agreement.

found the rule…

IMG_1385.thumb.jpeg.40b23969da41a94ea65160bd95600804.jpeg

Edited by wilsdenrover
Found the rule
  • Like 2

Just noticed we haven’t played Cambridge since Shearer’s cruciate gave way fully in January 1993.

Ive never understood how he did it against Leeds on Boxing Day, and yet our medical staff somehow put him on the pitch against Cambridge in a league cup game a couple of weeks later only for him to break down almost straight away.

Edited by Hasta

5 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

£5 generall admission for all,not expecting anything that encourages a crowd though,there is zero ambition or progressive thinking  behind the scenes at ewood

I think the lowest that the club can charge is £10

• Like 1

• Herbie6590 changed the title to FA Cup - 2023/24
On 03/12/2023 at 18:59, Hasta said:

Just noticed we haven’t played Cambridge since Shearer’s cruciate gave way fully in January 1993.

Ive never understood how he did it against Leeds on Boxing Day, and yet our medical staff somehow put him on the pitch against Cambridge in a league cup game a couple of weeks later only for him to break down almost straight away.

We won 3-2  that night. If so, I was there with an American girl I was seeing at the time. She’d never been to a footie game before (or ever again) John Francis was getting boo’d all night on their right wing. 

• Like 2

On 03/12/2023 at 14:37, CambridgeRover said:

Brilliant draw. Was always hoping to get to play Cambridge as I know many Us fans from work etc. Might manage to extend my christmas break to get this game in

The only better draw for you would have been Rovers away to Cambridge. Lewis Travis captain for the day, what do you think ?