BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup - 2023/24

Rovers v Everything wrong with modern football

Phase 1 - Those who went to Cambridge - £5

Phase 2 - Season Ticket Holders/1875 - £10

Phase 3 - Those with a ticket history and Wrexham fans - £25

Phase 4 - anyone who hasn’t been before, or who hasn’t been since the Oxford L1 promotion game £50

• Like 3

My sister in law is a Wrexham ST holder, I know they will relish this tie as one they can win & will deffo sell out their allocation, it being fairly near. Their tickets to the Shrewsbury tie sold out in minutes, and the waiting list for STs is something we can only dream of!

It is of course one we should win, but I really hope we can find some form beforehand & get some senior players back. Hopefully it's a tie that piques the interest of the Blackburn public & we show our best possible selves on the day...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atko's Engine said:

My sister in law is a Wrexham ST holder, I know they will relish this tie as one they can win & will deffo sell out their allocation, it being fairly near. Their tickets to the Shrewsbury tie sold out in minutes, and the waiting list for STs is something we can only dream of!

It is of course one we should win, but I really hope we can find some form beforehand & get some senior players back. Hopefully it's a tie that piques the interest of the Blackburn public & we show our best possible selves on the day...

Prices are key.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Since Ryan Reynolds took over Wrexham, they’ve been getting loads of attention and it’s become a bit annoying.

Really hope we batter them tbf.

They are more a Hollywood production than a football club. 

I watched their game yesterday on S4C and they were very fortunate Shrewsbury should have won comfortably but missed a lot of decent chances. One thing we certainly don't have any problems with the last couple of seasons is sticking goals past lower league teams in cups.

Edited by Ewood Ace
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Atko's Engine said:

A pain in the ass train journey. Shrewsbury would have been much easier.

Edited by rigger

Absolutely buzzibg for this... my son in law follows wrexham and writes/ does a blog for them so it's game on.

Be a tough ask for us as they're flying and will pack the DE out.

Going to have to bevEnglish for the day ha!!!

COYB !!!

I quite enjoy the Wrexham series and can't blame the owners for pumping the cash in, something we can only dream of currently. I watched their game against Cov last season when they did them. Their fans were well up for it and no doubt will also be for this, as others say we'll have to be on our game. They've got some big lads with Palmer up top and we've shown how bad we are at handling that recently. The extra exposure is very welcome provided we can see them off

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Miller11 said:

Rovers v Everything wrong with modern football

Phase 1 - Those who went to Cambridge - £5

Phase 2 - Season Ticket Holders/1875 - £10

Phase 3 - Those with a ticket history and Wrexham fans - £25

Phase 4 - anyone who hasn’t been before, or who hasn’t been since the Oxford L1 promotion game £50

Anyone who watched Rovers at Anfield for the FAC in 1979 - free…😉

• Like 2

Can you imagine smarmy Waggot meeting Ryan Reynolds?

Poor Ryan willl need a shower with a Brillo pad afterwards 🙂 

Let's hope he doesnt start talking about the bus...

Edited by Blow-in

12 minutes ago, Blow-in said:

Can you imagine smarmy Waggot meeting Ryan Reynolds?

Poor Ryan willl need a shower with a Brillo pad afterwards 🙂 

Let's hope he doesnt start talking about the bus...

He could recruit Waggot as the villain in his next movie…. 

IMG_3127.jpeg

• Like 2

Someone needs to get on to Deadpool and Mac and tell them about our evil owners. Five minutes on the TV series about how they’ve ruined a famous club would be good exposure and if nothing else put a bit of shame on those horrible bastards. 

• Like 4

There is no attraction to this other than a great chance to get through to the next round.

It's still just Wrexham a lower league outfit albeit an ambitious one but glamour game ?  do me a favour they aren't chock with glamour players and if you're only turning up to maybe catch a glimpse of an actor who probably won't be there you are a tool of the highest order.

How many people in Blackburn give a toss about Ryan Reynolds ?

Priced right we should get the usual home turnout plus a big away following, priced wrong and on tv at daft o'clock it'll be a poor turnout.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

Anyone who watched Rovers at Anfield for the FAC in 1979 - free…😉

not fair,should be anyone who went to rotherham for a league cup tie in 1990 while it was blowing a force 9,from memory there were only about 100 of us rovers there😁

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tomphil said:

There is no attraction to this other than a great chance to get through to the next round.

It's still just Wrexham a lower league outfit albeit an ambitious one but glamour game ?  do me a favour they aren't chock with glamour players and if you're only turning up to maybe catch a glimpse of an actor who probably won't be there you are a tool of the highest order.

How many people in Blackburn give a toss about Ryan Reynolds ?

Priced right we should get the usual home turnout plus a big away following, priced wrong and on tv at daft o'clock it'll be a poor turnout.

Is he famous or summat? 

12 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

Is he famous or summat? 

You'd think it was Barca turning up.

It's an interesting tie for sure and a potentially tricky one but what's glamorous about it unless he's coming ?

Hell at this rate you watch how quickly Venkys turn up if he is !