BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup - 2023/24

First thing to worry about is getting enough fans on to ensure we aren't outnumbered by that circus. They'll bring a lot and probably fill their allocation (probably would go close even without the media nonsense).

Once again the ball is in Waggott and Rovers' court to ensure we at least try to get a healthy gate on (far more needed than the numbers against Cambridge) yet I suspect he'll instead spend his time concocting some new scheme to deter or frustrate potential buyers. 

• Like 4

Personally I think it's the best draw we could have had. At home, good chance of going through and a decent crowd. S4C should cover it and there will be lots of media interest given who owns them.

Keep the prices sensible Swag and reap the benefits. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JHRover said:

First thing to worry about is getting enough fans on to ensure we aren't outnumbered by that circus. They'll bring a lot and probably fill their allocation (probably would go close even without the media nonsense).

Once again the ball is in Waggott and Rovers' court to ensure we at least try to get a healthy gate on (far more needed than the numbers against Cambridge) yet I suspect he'll instead spend his time concocting some new scheme to deter or frustrate potential buyers. 

Yeah can easy see a 14k attendance with 7k away fans to be honest.

Horrible draw and a banana skin for Rovers. Wrexham a club on the way up will more than fancy their chances against a struggling Championship club on its way down. 

• Like 1

I don't think the Hollywood boys will have encountered a circus quite like ours before. The thought of Waggott rolling out the red carpet for them and their entourage. Yuck. 

Good draw on paper, there will be plenty of interest/intrigue, but I feel this has got upset all over it.

22 minutes ago, JHRover said:

That retard will fuck it up like he always does.

To save his blushes maybe another fan takeover should be on the cards?

Edited by Upside Down
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Give them the bare minimum allocation?

• Like 1