BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup - 2023/24

54 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

BBC showing a replay whilst Leicester get a goal back. How much of live football is actually just watching a replay? 

Missed a goal cos of a replay then we were watching a replay  of that as Chelsea went up the other end and had a chance. 

One of my pet hates. The directors of live football just don’t understand the game. Also there are 15 mins at half time to show replays instead of adverts or pundits talking crap. 

• Like 2

Liverpool spent the 2nd half playing walking football and trying to pass the ball into the net.

They let MU back into the game and should have lost with the last kick by Rashford.

I fancy MU to score another so Liverpool need to buck their ideas up, quickly

Edited by AllRoverAsia

29 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Very good open game of football between United and Liverpool. Very enjoyable for the neutral fan to watch. 

Cracking game. Thought the ref should have used decression when he gave a second yellow for player celebration. Winning goal with 10 seconds to go and he applies the letter of the law. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

Cracking game. Thought the ref should have used decression when he gave a second yellow for player celebration. Winning goal with 10 seconds to go and he applies the letter of the law. 

Totally agree there

If. the ref had not produced the second yellow he would have been sanctioned by the ref police.

It was a game decided by schoolboy errors by Nunez and then Elliott.

Liverpool coasted in the 2nd half, totally dominated and thought they had already won the game and tried to walk and pass the ball into goal.

They were wrong.

There being lots of goals doesn't make it a great game of football

Has conceding goals for fun become the norm.

• Like 1

Great to see tosspot klopp still embracing the dipper lifestyle and walking out the presser and not being man enough to accept responsibility,  true scouse fashion not his fault and the best scouse trait he's leaving raterville is he bought or more n likely nicked some turkey teeth.

• Like 4

On 17/03/2024 at 20:10, Cherry Blue said:

Perhaps if the player had stayed within the letter of the law, the ref would not have had to take any action.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rigger said:

Perhaps if the player had stayed within the letter of the law, the ref would not have had to take any action.

Agreed. How hard is it not to take your shirt off when you score? I don’t ever remember it being a thing when I was growing up - in fact, I would suggest that for the vast majority of football history players have managed just fine without whipping their shirt off after finding the net. 
If you can’t manage to find another way of celebrating, especially when you know what the punishment is in advance, then you deserve whatever comes your way - which in this case, I think, is missing the chance to play in a cup semi-final at Wembley

• Like 5

On 18/03/2024 at 21:50, ABBEY said:

Great to see tosspot klopp still embracing the dipper lifestyle and walking out the presser and not being man enough to accept responsibility,  true scouse fashion not his fault and the best scouse trait he's leaving raterville is he bought or more n likely nicked some turkey teeth.

I've been laughing at this for two days now.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just watching City v Chelsea semi. Just remind me wasn’t the Liverpool v Forest a semi final that lead to all seater stadia being forced upon us? 

Watching now it looks like Wembley isn’t all seater after all. Just saying. 

2 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I’d be annoyed if I was Chelsea about not getting the handball penalty, but more annoyed that they have to persevere with Jackson up top.

never a pen. 

Jackson is awful. Can't finish 

• Like 1

Jackson could have easily had a hat trick. As for that Mudryk ! Two chance to put the ball into the mixer at the death and he put both balls out beyond the far post. Unbelievable, How much did the pay for him.

It reminded me of MGP at the end of our relegation game against Wigan. Free kick with 30 seconds to go, everybody comes up for the ball into the mixer. And he put the ball into Row Z !

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

never a pen. 

Jackson is awful. Can't finish 

You can’t build a three man wall, split as the ball is kicked so that it is 4-man wide and put your arm out to fill the void you’ve made.

Edited by Hasta

18 minutes ago, Hasta said:

You can’t build a three man wall, split as the ball is kicked so that it is 4-man wide and put your arm out to fill the void you’ve made.

The wall was shocking but not a pen for me. 

Pen all day long. Clear handball. 

I see pep is moaning about the scheduling like he doesn't have two starting 11s that could beat any team outside of Liverpool and Arsenal with ease. 

10 hours ago, RoverDom said:

Pen all day long. Clear handball. 

I see pep is moaning about the scheduling like he doesn't have two starting 11s that could beat any team outside of Liverpool and Arsenal with ease. 

Fuck off pep. You're not that good. Do it without the unlimited budget and all the refs on the payroll and I might start believing you.