BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup - 2023/24

• Moderation Lead
7 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

8th May 1995

My 11th birthday, was well worth the late night and being tired at school the following day!

• Like 3

Both Fernandez and Ten Hag interviewed on TV after the game and neither could bring themselves to give Newport any positive mention of their performance. You’d think Ferguson had written their script. No wonder Man U are hated

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/february/02/date-confirmed-for-newcastle-cup-clash/

Tuesday. Obviously Rovers haven’t got round to update the fixture list, standard for them.

Shoddy by the Beeb though considering it’s live on BBC1.

It has been moved by the BBC now. Either way I'll be on the beach in Rio.

Edited by only2garners
more info

6 hours ago, only2garners said:

Actually what we need is a run like the one when I went away at a similar time last year. I was away for 3.5 weeks and we won 5 games in a row, 4 in the league and at Leicester in the cup.

Good.....Wherever you're going, FUCKING STAY THERE; at least until June 2026.  By then we should have The European Cup, The Uefa Cup, 2 more Community/Charity Shields, 2 more Football League Cups, 2 more FAPL crowns & 3 more FA Cups. We'll send food & kits.............

Of course these Venkys assholes would melt it all down for the gold & silver.  Those 2 planted punks Suhail Shaikh & Steve Waggott haven't the keys to the trophy case do they?

17 hours ago, only2garners said:

It has been moved by the BBC now. Either way I'll be on the beach in Rio.

Cost of living crisis hitting hard?

While you’re there find us  some players on the Copacabana. You’ll have to the paperwork though as the club clearly can’t